looks like michel'le got what she wanted from that movie

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Didn't she fukk Suge and Pac from what I know she ain't no saint

She had a child with Dre and she had one with Suge, but she was never with Pac from what she said

I saw an interview with her once and she seems down to earth
She talked freely about her own faults the same way she talks about the abuse she's received :yeshrug:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
a chance to publicly humiliate and destroy the legacy of another black icon worth millions

of course oprah and many others will come running. im sure the black feminist will boycott whatever dr dre is apart of, use dr dre as the template for black men as they describe black women being murdered by their black spouses.

but azelia banks and the russel crowe situation, oprah aint giving a 2nd thought towards,and black feminist, you can hear a mouse piss on cotton.....

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
But Im not shocked a lot of men think if a women has sex a certain number of men she can't be mistreated no matter how bad, its her fault if she gets raped, beaten, ask a man to pay child support, file charges against a man. No matter what Michel'le accomplishes in her life dumb ass people will be like she fukked Dre and Suge, she's a hoe. But if Dre does anything great most people won't bring up him beating up women. And thats is what pisses me off about the double standard.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
SON! You just made me realize I actually had his book when I found it in Barnes N Nobles about 15 years ago, "how to mack". it was called. It wasn't that bad either.

I just saw the thumbnail of him in the video and was like, "this that nikka who use to be a pimp!" :russ:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
does your mom recognize him? :troll:

Naw. what's up with coming at my mama like that though?

I ain't say nothing bout yo mama, nor will I because I don't hit below the belt like that.

You mad cause I laughed at him being a pimp? :umad:

Stop being a foot soldier for a pimp and get a new hero to look up to, stop holding a pimp in high regard. Disrespectful punk:camby:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:blessed: That movie was the good. I was watching that joint with my favorite girl. We both in that bih like :ohhh: damn Michel le runnnn. Or hit him back:mjcry: fukk Dr Dre bytch ass:pacspit:

DR DRE been a wife beater nikkas just forget but within this social media age, he ain't gon live this down.