looks like michel'le got what she wanted from that movie

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
The more I learn about this chick's story, the more of a toss up she seems to have been. We already know she dated and had children by both Dre and Suge...who were business partners and associates for years. That's super messy.

Not to mention, hasn't there been chatter that she dated Pac for a bit as well? :jbhmm:

This is not to excuse any abuse she experienced, but it seems this chick was bringing alot of baggage into her life simply by spreading her p#ssy around the crew. And it seems some people from the Death Row days don't think too highly of her and how she carried herself.

Not to mention, the Lifetime movie allegedly had glaring inaccuracies :francis:

Peace
Look man I'm not a hoe apologist but no actions make you liable to receiving domestic abuse. Death row may not have thought highly of her but if that was the case, then why the hell was he with her in the first place?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Im not shocked a lot of men think if a women has sex a certain number of men she can't be mistreated no matter how bad, its her fault if she gets raped, beaten, ask a man to pay child support, file charges against a man. No matter what Michel'le accomplishes in her life dumb ass people will be like she fukked Dre and Suge, she's a hoe. But if Dre does anything great most people won't bring up him beating up women. And thats is what pisses me off about the double standard.

having control over what you thinks is better than having control over what "most people" think.

Facts

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, you sound ignorant as hell. That still doesn't make what these men did right or ok and sleeping with different nikkas doesn't condone her getting her ass beat. You ain't even making a lick of sense :camby:

Her body count isn't my point. My point is she fukked a nikka she knew was bad news from the gate and stuck it out with him, AND ADMITTED it was because of who Dre was. Who gives a fukk if she got beat at that point?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Dre should have been up front with the shyt instead of trying to push it aside.

At the end of the day, he's the one who is a documented woman beater. Not saying he hasn't changed, but he put himself in that situation and gotta deal with the consequences.
Don't really care what dre gets behind this,

My post is about the hypocrisy of black feminist.

That's all.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Man, fukk Dr. Dre ol bytch ass.

Classic abuser... he'll beat women, but won't do shyt against men.
Baby, once you think about it is Suge bullying Dre the way of the world balancing themselves? :ohhh:. Suge Made Dre feel defenseless and scared like Dre made some women feel. :wow:
I used to feel like Suge was a dikk for the way he treated Dr Dre but once you think about it, Dre brought it upon himself
:patrice:
I've never seen this argument I just made in favor of Suge before. So I might make a thread about this :jbhmm:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
But Im not shocked a lot of men think if a women has sex a certain number of men she can't be mistreated no matter how bad, its her fault if she gets raped, beaten, ask a man to pay child support, file charges against a man. No matter what Michel'le accomplishes in her life dumb ass people will be like she fukked Dre and Suge, she's a hoe. But if Dre does anything great most people won't bring up him beating up women. And thats is what pisses me off about the double standard.

Dre literally made a billion dollars, made a movie and motherfukkers are talking about shyt he did 20 plus years ago...to the point they are made a movie just about him fukking up a bytch.

Michel'e and Superhead suck a whole lotta dikk, don't do shyt but suck a whole lotta dikk and get TV shows...books...and movies

Lets be real...

A woman can be dirty ass low down hoe and profit...from Kim K to Amber Rose to Superhead and now Michel'e

A man actually has to overcome the shyt he does in his life...women don't...all the slutty shyt stupid shyt is an asset...you got a story to tell and you can talk about how you changed your life...

A man though...you a monster forever....

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
a chance to publicly humiliate and destroy the legacy of another black icon worth millions

of course oprah and many others will come running. im sure the black feminist will boycott whatever dr dre is apart of, use dr dre as the template for black men as they describe black women being murdered by their black spouses.

but azelia banks and the russel crowe situation, oprah aint giving a 2nd thought towards,and black feminist, you can hear a mouse piss on cotton.....

Azealia Banks -- Russell Crowe Won't Apologize ... So She Goes to Cops

Azelia already went to the cops but I bet Russell wont be charged because she has a history of attacking people and arguing. I think Russell has a history too, but guess whose past will get brought up in court..not his. She tried to fight people on the plane and called some guy a fakkit. Her and her friends beat up a body guard. This will all come up again and charges if any will be dropped. Black women ( and women in general) only get sympathy if the attacker is non-white. If Scott Storch did this the movie would've been stoppped and never aired.

Dre & Suge,etc are abusive guys but black men or women should put their cape on to defend these guys. If anything more black men need to condemn other black men that beat women,etc. I get that if one black person does something then blacks as a whole face the consequences but some guys are more focused on that then acknowledging Dre and Suge were users who took advantage of Michel'le. Especially Suge pretending to be a hero.

If you dont believe Michel'le fine, but Dre beat up Dee Barnes who did nothing but interview his ex band mate who trashed him. That is like the criminals who threaten to kill the judge,cops and lawyer for them going to jail.