looks like michel'le got what she wanted from that movie

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Look man I'm not a hoe apologist but no actions make you liable to receiving domestic abuse. Death row may not have thought highly of her but if that was the case, then why the hell was he with her in the first place?

I stated that her abuse should not be absolved. Dre has a documented past of abusing women. But the "bad guy" talk is disingenuous at this point because this has been known for years. And that wasn't enough to stop him from going platinum multiple times, being the man behind some of hip hop's biggest stars and selling earphones all over the world. People didn't care then and they don't really care now.

Death Row the crew is different from Dre or Suge. How many dudes date women that some of their homies may not like?

The reality is, that movie was a hit piece on Dre. No more, no less. There were glaring inaccuracies in the movie that simply cannot be overlooked. And with that being said, it's obvious that proper context was not the goal here. And if a piece of media is produced without care for facts, chronology and context, then it's the most base form of propaganda.

Peace

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Domestic abuse is not ok. But she was fukkin multiple nikkaz on the label at the same damn time :mindblown: and havin babies by them

But she still didn't deserve to get her ass BEAT. I feel like y'all trying to condone that shyt :what:

fukk the many nikkas she was fukking. Who gives a fukk about that shyt when you got a WOMAN getting her ass beat. :damn:

Her fukking this nikka or that nikka doesn't warrant her getting her ass beat. NOTHING DOES! :martin:

You don't put yo hands on no damn woman! :stopitslime:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
She had a child with Dre and she had one with Suge, but she was never with Pac from what she said

I saw an interview with her once and she seems down to earth
She talked freely about her own faults the same way she talks about the abuse she's received :yeshrug:
Daz implied she was fukkin.... or tryna fukk Pac.