looks like michel'le got what she wanted from that movie

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I am in the middle. Not ever support of Dre. I never brought Beats for a reason and I can't support that but overall, I hate boycott and what not if you Black for another Black person and you never do it to the oppressor or you look the other way. That annoys me.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
But she still didn't deserve to get her ass BEAT. I feel like y'all trying to condone that shyt :what:

fukk the many nikkas she was fukking. Who gives a fukk about that shyt when you got a WOMAN getting her ass beat. :damn:

Her fukking this nikka or that nikka doesn't warrant her getting her ass beat. NOTHING DOES! :martin:

You don't put yo hands on no damn woman! :stopitslime:

I get what you're saying, but anybody that remains in a toxic relationship is dumb.

Especially an abusive one.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
But Im not shocked a lot of men think if a women has sex a certain number of men she can't be mistreated no matter how bad, its her fault if she gets raped, beaten, ask a man to pay child support, file charges against a man. No matter what Michel'le accomplishes in her life dumb ass people will be like she fukked Dre and Suge, she's a hoe. But if Dre does anything great most people won't bring up him beating up women. And thats is what pisses me off about the double standard.
I'm not, men hate hoes. Always have, always will.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am in the middle. Not ever support of Dre. I never brought Beats for a reason and I can't support that but overall, I hate boycott and what not if you Black for another Black person and you never do it to the oppressor or you look the other way. That annoys me.

Dre should've cut Michele a check a long time ago.....

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Oprah is going to turn this into villianizing black men IN GENERAL. Not a individual bases. Just like she generalized black men being DL, instead of making it a case-by-case basis.
nikka shut up...Oprah been in business for over 30 years and she has had MANY successful, upstanding black men and black business men on her shows giving them a forum. Sit yo stupid ass down :marty:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I get what you're saying, but anybody that remains in a toxic relationship is dumb.

I wouldn't say dumb, but mentally fukked up by the situation. It's easy for us to say this and throw stones at her, but if her own mama and them were telling her this is the way a man loves you and it's all she knew at that point, I'd say mentally fukked up; because she didn't have the strength to remove herself from the situation and walk away. However, on the outside looking in, it's probably easier said than done

We can't judge her, cause we ain't walked a mile in her shoes