looks like michel'le got what she wanted from that movie

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
That's definitely true.

It just seems opportunistic, and the same with Barnes who settled out of court for a check.

They all settle for a check...

That's the thing that kills me...

If there is epidemic of bytches getting their ass whupped and raped...why do bytches love to let famous nikkas walk free and cutting that check...

Wouldn't you want to prevent another woman from being beaten or raped...

But nah, first thing they do, is go fukking tell some media outlet, then they get a fukking agent, then go call Oprah or whoever, to get a TV show or movie or a book out of the fukkery...

And then women wonder why men look at a bytch like :stopitslime: when a famous nikka is accused of shyt...

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
But Oprah and her ilk will not feel the same way. They are going to turn this into Ray Rice part II.

Oprah is going to turn this into villianizing black men IN GENERAL. Not a individual bases. Just like she generalized black men being DL, instead of making it a case-by-case basis.

And defending Dre is only going to prove their point. Dre did wrong. Oprah and others can't spin it onto all black men if black men agree and voice that what Dre did was wrong and unacceptable. If Oprah says this is a problem in the hip hop community, don't get in your feelings about it, agree. She can't spin it if there's no black men defending Dre and black men are tweeting and agreeing that Dre is a woman beater and domestic violence is wrong. Keep the focus on Dre, he's the villain. Don't defend the villain and fall on the sword for him.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
They all settle for a check...

That's the thing that kills me...

If there is epidemic of bytches getting their ass whupped and raped...why do bytches love to let famous nikkas walk free and cutting that check...

Wouldn't you want to prevent another woman from being beaten or raped...

But nah, first thing they do, is go fukking tell some media outlet, then they get a fukking agent, then go call Oprah or whoever, to get a TV show or movie or a book out of the fukkery...

And then women wonder why men look at a bytch like :stopitslime: when a famous nikka is accused of shyt...

Lol pretty much.

Yet people will say we are condoning abuse.

People gotta stop being naive and see shyt for what it is.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Some bytches need their asses beat:yeshrug:
Even women know, when a bytch is in need of some sense getting knocked into her.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
That's definitely true.

It just seems opportunistic, and the same with Barnes who settled out of court for a check.

Naw, it's just they got left out of a movie that realistically involved them in this historic producer's life but the movie was historically inaccurate and they saw the shyt was wrong and had a chance to tell their side of the story since he decided to not even address them and his interactions with them at all in his movie

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Naw, it's just they got left out of a movie that realistically involved them in this historic producer's life but the movie was historically inaccurate and they saw the shyt was wrong and had a chance to tell their side of the story since he decided to not even address them and his interactions with them at all in his movie

Lol of course not it's his movie.

If dre wanted to do the ultimate apology he would've included that stuff.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Boy.... you'se one insufferable motherfukka.... I bet folks gotta leave the house after you take a shyt...... straight toxic....

sissy bytch ass nikka..... :pachaha:
:manny:Stay mad you ashy mouthed slack jawed son of a bytch. That c*nt that birthed your fakkit ass should be kicked in her back.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
And defending Dre is only going to prove their point. Dre did wrong. Oprah and others can't spin it onto all black men if black men agree and voice that what Dre did was wrong and unacceptable. If Oprah says this is a problem in the hip hop community, don't get in your feelings about it, agree. She can't spin it if there's no black men defending Dre and black men are tweeting and agreeing that Dre is a woman beater and domestic violence is wrong. Keep the focus on Dre, he's the villain. Don't defend the villain and fall on the sword for him.

Uh...

It ain't our duty to police Dre and his behavior...

He's a grown ass man. Our opinions on Dre, isn't the opinion of some Black male collective....

Black people need to stop acting like there's a council of Black people and we make collective decisions and opinions...

shyt kills me...

Dre did that stupid shyt, that's on Dre...nobody is defending Dre...

We just look at women who jump from dikk to dikk, getting their ass beat...funny...when the nikka that did all the ass whuppin ain't in jail but she's out here 20 fukking years later, like that shyt matters, making a movie and she wasn't shyt but a groupie.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:Stay mad you ashy mouthed slack jawed son of a bytch. That c*nt that birthed your fakkit ass should be kicked in her back.

See... all these mama insults confirm you a pie ass nikka...... cause you know good and damn well you aint got to heart to say that to a bytch face, let alone another nikka...... but we all know you'se a fukk boy in real life so I really don't take you serious........ continue being miserable nikka....... you're good at it for a reason..... and it shows....

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Them dudes did walk away and they still chose to do deceptive shyt

Lil twist people caught up with Katt
We see what Karrine is doing

Naw, I'm saying walk away from them ASAP, the minute you can tell some shyt ain't right, leave them the fukk alone

And if they keep fukking with you, get a restraining order and a good lawyer. Settle that shyt in court. Let the lawyers hash it out court.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Eazy called him out in Real Muthafukkin G's

There's a story about Dre beating up a female at a Grammy after party

"He supposed to take advise from somebody who slapped Dee Barnes" - Eminem
"He ain't got to go the same route that I went" -Dre : Guilty Conscience

"I choke yo ass out like Dre did that bytch" -T.I. :Never Scared remix

"Each time I hear Keep the heads ringing I get a headache" - Dee Barnes

He named his headphones Beats By Dre:snoop: