looks like michel'le got what she wanted from that movie

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
nikka shut up...Oprah been in business for over 30 years and she has had MANY successful, upstanding black men and black business men on her shows giving them a forum. Sit yo stupid ass down :marty:
Shut yo old :flabbynsick: , fat ww fukking , mid-life crisis having ass up

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Idk breh the abuse michel'le endured was fukked up she didn't deserved

But women like Katt Stacks, Karrine Steffans you gotta put hands on em because their deceptive ass actions can get a nikka killed

The best thing to do with women like Katt Stacks and Karrine is WALK AWAY!

Don't get involve or deal with them at all

That's solves your problem

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Resort to calling name when called out for being a stupid, dumb, bytch nikka brehs...I'm old enough to slap fire out your lame, making up shyt punk ass...try me :ufdup:
Richmond Va , Petronius Jones Park, pull up fakkit

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
I wouldn't say dumb, but mentally fukked up by the situation. It's easy for us to say this and throw stones at her, but if her own mama and them were telling her this is the way a man loves you and it's all she knew at that point, I'd say mentally fukked up; because she didn't have the strength to remove herself from the situation and walk away. However, on the outside looking in, it's probably easier said than done

We can't judge her, cause we ain't walked a mile in her shoes

That's definitely true.

It just seems opportunistic, and the same with Barnes who settled out of court for a check.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I wouldn't say dumb, but mentally fukked up by the situation. It's easy for us to say this and throw stones at her, but if her own mama and them were telling her this is the way a man loves you and it's all she knew at that point, I'd say mentally fukked up; because she didn't have the strength to remove herself from the situation and walk away. However, on the outside looking in, it's probably easier said than done

We can't judge her, cause we ain't walked a mile in her shoes
She was probably getting mentally abused before the physical abuse started; that's how abuse generally works. Make the person feel like shyt, like they wouldn't be anything without you, then intimidate them physically. The person is already broken down by then.

Her family was telling her shyt like "that's how a man treats a woman he loves", so escaping to fam doesn't sound like it was an option for her.