LOS ANGELES COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY OFFICE SAYS THEY CANT PROSECUTE DIDDY DUE TO STATUE OF LIMITATIONS AFTER D.V VIDEO

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Told my wife this and she wanted to argue..I'm thinking to myself "u wanna end up like Cassie bytch" lol I'm playing. I basically told her this was a smear campaign and he deserves to be put on display but shawty was after a check and not justice foreal. He a dirty ass nikka for that though he beat shawty like a dog and no woman deserves that unless u come home and she gotta anotha nikka dikk in her mouth.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If you're beating women like that knowing there are cameras everywhere it's not crazy to assume you've done similarly wild shyt more recently that can be prosecuted. Maybe the feds leaked the vid, maybe not. But if the feds raid two of your houses that means they got a judge to sign off on it, which means they likely know some very wild shyt about you. Whatever they have is probably worse than domestic violence/battery. The feds don't just bust into houses to raid women beaters, it's gotta be something else.

That white boy who is Diddy's (alleged) drug mule agreed to cooperate with the feds recently too...

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Didn't know that it took place in LA. Also didn't know what the Stat. of Limitations were for assault in that state.

Puff and others are only having to answer for their past actions because NY state extended the civil case Stat. of Limitations for sexual crimes.

Had that never happened, his victim(s) wouldn't have had any kind of recourse.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
No shyt! That doesn’t make him guilty of all of the accusations leveled against him either. He’s a pos but this lynch mob behavior that nikkas like to participate in with whites needs to stop. That bytch was probably on the ropes financially and decided to run his pockets with her new white husband and now they’re living well off of Puff’s dime.

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Prior to this controversy and his releasing of new music, his attempt at changing his public perception was clear.

Calling himself Love, giving the publishing back to his artist. He was preparing himself for a comeback.

And he put out new music before this stuff came out.

The timing of him trying to come out again and all this shyt being released isn't a coincidence.

Sometimes y'all will say "so and so was set up" and I think that's true.

But what I mean by that is there are some bad guys with power out there doing shyt like this and paying lots of money to never get charged or have info put out, then hope they can just continue their career with no consequences.

How the hell does a video of Diddy assaulting Cassie this bad not get released until now?

I'd imagine Diddy paid for shyt like this to never come out, and by the time authorities get ahold of it it's too late due to statue of limitations just like the DA said.

The "set-up" in this situation is releasing the video to at least change his public perception and align that with the timing of him trying to revive his career. shyt like this is honestly needed as bad as a wrap the #Metoo movement takes.