LOS ANGELES COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY OFFICE SAYS THEY CANT PROSECUTE DIDDY DUE TO STATUE OF LIMITATIONS AFTER D.V VIDEO

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when did they break up tho

what other states were they in together

tbh it seems to me like Cassie is good with just getting paid tho, if you spent a decade of your life+ going through that type of abuse. I'd imagine you'd prefer to move on with your life, especially if you got a family now and have been compensated.

:jbhmm:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Somebody didn't like how confident he been moving, the release of the tape wasn't for the public, it was for him.

I want to see who Puff about to start "working" for when this starts to die down. He's been under investigation for a minute but he hasn't bee wrapped up yet, leads me to believe he getting that n*gga wake up call and when he fall in line this all going to get cold.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
One quick google search told me this the minute the story came out. Did people think they could?

You were on point and I wish I saw if you made any similar comment when it happened.

I was more shocked - thinking instantly he wouldn't be charged because Cassie chose to settle the case for the payout.

She could have had him charged on principle.
But it's not smart to do that in a millionaire case.

He would have gotten a few months if that and her with a happy thought of standing on principle - with no cash.

She did go about it right. She got the money. To live well. Why not, the fukk is he doing with his money other than cocaine and hookers.

I'm happy you saw the facts right away.

The first 3 pages of Coli Breh's were followers saying Puffy is done, it's over.

No diss to Coli homies. But if you feel he's done, say why. Give a reason like they may have bigger charges planned.

There's many reasons why I'm scared of what's going on and it's beyond him assaulting a woman which is evil in itself.

It's because in 2024 there are great, innocent men in jail for far, far less.

I actually don't even want to mention his name ever again.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You were on point and I wish I saw if you made any similar comment when it happened.

I was more shocked - thinking instantly he wouldn't be charged because Cassie chose to settle the case for the payout.

She could have had him charged on principle.
But it's not smart to do that in a millionaire case.

He would have gotten a few months if that and her with a happy thought of standing on principle - with no cash.

She did go about it right. She got the money. To live well. Why not, the fukk is he doing with his money other than cocaine and hookers.

I'm happy you saw the facts right away.

The first 3 pages of Coli Breh's were followers saying Puffy is done, it's over.

No diss to Coli homies. But if you feel he's done, say why. Give a reason like they may have bigger charges planned.

There's many reasons why I'm scared of what's going on and it's beyond him assaulting a woman which is evil in itself.

It's because in 2024 there are great, innocent men in jail for far, far less.

I actually don't even want to mention his name ever again.
It ain't that deep I just saw the date of the footage and googled LA statute of limtiatons on assault :russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People don’t truly care about d.v cases

Puff all the way wrong. Seeing people outraged when one person beat they girl but not the other is some sick stuff tho

Most of Thecoli told me they would allow a woman to get beat in front of them and you should never intervene and risk your life. Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?based on the outrage towards Puffy beating Cassie in that video, Im trying to fathom how folks could rationalize letting a woman get beat in front of them and do nothing. Im going to assume they are full of shyt. They would actually step in,but dont want to appear like "simps" in case Gen-z is lurking. Would hate to be confused for a chivalrous boomer when yall are the "cool" big shot millenials:respect: