Louis Farrakhan Tells Jay Z its his responsibility to keep Beyoncé covered up

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Louis Farrakhan tells Jay Z its his responsibility to keep Beyoncé covered up

Minister Louis Farrakhan, a leader of the Nation of Islam, would like Jay Z to keep Beyoncé covered.

“You have to educate the managers. Jay Z is a good man. Jay Z is a good manager. But now, your woman is on display. Do you want men looking at your woman, being tempted by your woman, to make advances at your woman?” Farrakhan said.

Although he praised Beyoncé as a “creative genius,” he lamented that fact that men treat her like “an object of sex” because of the way she dresses.

“Today you strip the woman of her clothes. How can a man think straight, looking at the beauty of Beyoncé?” Farrakhan asked. “Help us to be more sane. A man is made into a dog by a way a woman presents herself to a man. There ain’t no preacher out there that’s that holy that a woman can disrobe herself and a man can still think Bible, still think Quran. How do you rule a man? You rule him by the beauty of your body and the suggestion of sex. So when you strip a woman down, a man becomes a dog. You don’t make a man? You make him to treat you like an object of sex instead of the creative genius that you are.”

After the interview, Farrakhan took to Facebook with a message for Jay Z to emphasize his point: “To my brother Jay-Z: As much as I love and admire you, I want to see my sister, Beyonce, beautifully covered… You’re responsible.”

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jigga about to be mad

funny+animals+Camel+bites+man's+ass.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jay-Z pimped Beyonce to get deals done, or gain access into social circles he is interested in

Any man that lets his woman flaunt her sexuality is weak

janet jackson went from getting strip naked at the super bowl to being fully covered when she married the arab

al wisam from the D and got more respect for a black woman than meek mill when you look at how nicki minaj portrays herself

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
He's right, but that c00n couple soul their souls to the devil for fame and riches. Beyoncé is 30 years old singing about "Bow Down bytches"......:pachaha:

Even crazier that Michelle Obama made that statement that she wanted to be Beyoncé or was somewhat envious of her. :snoop:

Daps
:russ::lolbron:HEElarious!!! Blame Beyoncé for a man not liking what he's got at home...

she does have that effect though :to:

He's right, but I wouldn't be surprised if Jay-Z pimped Beyonce to get deals done, or gain access into social circles he is interested in

Any man that lets his woman flaunt her sexuality is weak

janet jackson went from getting strip naked at the super bowl to being fully covered when she married the arab

al wisam from the D and got more respect for a black woman than meek mill when you look at how nicki minaj portrays herself

janet is in her 40's now, janet at 32 was no different

He's right, but that c00n couple soul their souls to the devil for fame and riches. Beyoncé is 30 years old singing about "Bow Down bytches"......:pachaha:

Even crazier that Michelle Obama made that statement that she wanted to be Beyoncé or was somewhat envious of her. :snoop:

I really hate muthafukkas like you

Daps
beyonce is just a cum rag to me. she cant sing. shes a glorified stripper with no ass or vocal talent. if i want to listen to real talent i put on amy winehouse. beyonce couldnt hold her jockstrap #facts

Daps
beyonce is just a cum rag to me. she cant sing. shes a glorified stripper with no ass or vocal talent. if i want to listen to real talent i put on amy winehouse. beyonce couldnt hold her jockstrap #facts

hate beyonce, call her a cum rag when shes married, and can btw actually sing. but praise cac drug addicts who overdose on drugs brehs

idiot just called beyonce a studio singer :snoop:
she one of the only artist left that performes heavy while still singing live

Last edited:
Daps
hate beyonce who can actually sing but praise cac drug addicts brehs

betonce cant sing tho. its nothing to do with race you insecure fake militant fukkboi. everyone who has ears knows amy winehouse was the most talented vocalist of our generation. of course she was a drug addict. every human ever who had insane talent has mental troubles. the gift comes with a curse. of course beyonce has never done a drug shes a empty headed idiot with no talent. only on the coli have i ever read such bullshyt like amy winehouse cant sing because shes a cac but beyonce can. beyonce is a studio singer. shes awful live. she was an industry plant who needs all the help from studio editing. foh wasteman.