Daps
kanye_west1.jpg

:sas2:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Although he praised Beyoncé as a “creative genius,” he lamented that fact that men treat her like “an object of sex” because of the way she dresses.

Surely none of the women can disagree with this.

I mean, the focus should be on Beyonce's talent right?

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She's married. If you wanna look like a thot, don't put the ring on.
bytches need to realize when they put a ring on their finger they represent more than theirselves. Whenever they step foot out that door with their ass and titties out it simply mean she don't respect her husband these 2015 hoes don't understand breh:mjpls:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
betonce cant sing tho. its nothing to do with race you insecure fake militant fukkboi. everyone who has ears knows amy winehouse was the most talented vocalist of our generation. of course she was a drug addict. every human ever who had insane talent has mental troubles. the gift comes with a curse. of course beyonce has never done a drug shes a empty headed idiot with no talent. only on the coli have i ever read such bullshyt like amy winehouse cant sing because shes a cac but beyonce can. beyonce is a studio singer. shes awful live. she was an industry plant who needs all the help from studio editing. foh wasteman.
:dahell:

Beyonce can't sing live? :camby: