Louisiana Gov signs bill that includes no parole eligibility for future offenders, more legal protection for cops and more death row execution methods

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
agree with this part, and hope it spreads

fukking with someone's car is not remotely being taken seriously enough, and all of us are paying the price with these fukking car insurance rates. even these pieces of shyt just casually busting peoples' windows; that has to stop :camby:

fukk anyone stealing cars, or stealing from cars

I'm doing a investigation right now because some random jackass broke the rear windows of my clients vehicle. :francis:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
It's becoming like a horror movie.

Vote left and you're subject to non harlemites allowing kids to be mutilated, pedphiles, false SA allegations and transformers.

Vote right and you gotta face unlawful arrests, firing squads, life in jail for stealing chewing gum when you're 9, and police brutality.

This is fighting your way out of both sides for real.

Cacs are evil. Lesser of two evils is supporting civil rights. The other side wants a militarized state with slavery reinstated.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
It's becoming like a horror movie.

Vote left and you're subject to non harlemites allowing kids to be mutilated, pedphiles, false SA allegations and transformers.

Vote right and you gotta face unlawful arrests, firing squads, life in jail for stealing chewing gum when you're 9, and police brutality.

This is fighting your way out of both sides for real.
:francis:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
agree with this part, and hope it spreads

fukking with someone's car is not remotely being taken seriously enough, and all of us are paying the price with these fukking car insurance rates. even these pieces of shyt just casually busting peoples' windows; that has to stop :camby:

fukk anyone stealing cars, or stealing from cars
There is a huge difference between breaking in/vandalizing cars and carjacking. You devils always end up showing your fangs smh…

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Been voting Democrat my whole life tired of putting energy into a losing team :manny: I live in Florida so I've seen how utterly pathetic Democrats are at preventing overt white supremacists Republicans from doing whatever they want so it is what it is

Crackas used to publish registered Black voters in the news paper to intimidate them.

They were threatened with terrorism because they exercised their rights to vote.

And after all of that dumbass like you decide to not vote and willingly submit to the descendants of the cacs that were oppressing our ancestors.

You are worse than any fleeing immigrant :pacspit:

invalid

Banned
Daps
criminals don't criminal. :manny:
y'all m'fers are always excusing away black criminality.

it's time to set a hard line between y'all m'fers and normal black people.

and if that means cutting them off from the black community FOR GOOD, thank God I ain't in Louisiana because I'd vote for it.