Louisiana Gov signs bill that includes no parole eligibility for future offenders, more legal protection for cops and more death row execution methods

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You are an agent.

More Black men in prison does move you?

Cracker ass cracka

Is that what your democrat paymasters tell you?!?!:mjgrin: we told y'all that it was always gonna get worse before it gets better... we aint voting for nothing anymore... AND IF THAT MEANS THE WORLD HAS TO BURN BEFORE THEM DEMOCRATIC bytchES HAS TO BEND THE KNEE SO BE IT. :manny:

cracker ass cracka...:mjlol: sure buddy

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Is that what your democrat paymasters tell you?!?!:mjgrin: we told y'all that it was always gonna get worse before it gets better... we aint voting for nothing anymore... AND IF THAT MEANS THE WORLD HAS TO BURN BEFORE THEM DEMOCRATIC bytchES HAS TO BEND THE KNEE SO BE IT. :manny:

You aint fooling anybody cac.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You're so fukking stupid.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I won't put this on just the black voters. Everyone stayed home for the most part. Everything that happened during that special session, Landry said he was gonna do when he was campaigning. People just didn't care enough to get out and vote.

Shawn Wilson didn't run a good race neither. Dude was the only Democrat and there were like 5 Republicans running. He still didn't make it to a runoff. Dude was pretty much invisible after he announced he was running.
Black voter turnout down here is abysmal. :francis: Except in NO and EBR. Everywhere else it's about a 20% turnout and I'm being generous.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Black voters fault period

I saw this type of shyt happening months ago when they mentioned the black turnout was terrible and that motherfukker won…

Keep saying your votes don’t matter and you’ll keep seeing these type of laws getting pushed..

But u know nikkas solution??? Im im im going to move to another state
But c00ns on the coli like @TripleAgent told us that both sides are the same so no vote without tangibles! :mjgrin:

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Crackas used to publish registered Black voters in the news paper to intimidate them.

They were threatened with terrorism because they exercised their rights to vote.

And after all of that dumbass like you decide to not vote and willingly submit to the descendants of the cacs that were oppressing our ancestors.

You are worse than any fleeing immigrant :pacspit:
Ok

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
shyt like this is why the jails be looking immaculate while the schools are run down, people know what time it is but they don’t care. It’s whatever at this point :yeshrug:
What jails down south look immaculate :mjtf:

The south is a 3rd world shythole that got dragged into developed nation status by the Union. Lousiana is the uber south so nothing that comes out of that swamp ass state suprises me