Louisiana Gov signs bill that includes no parole eligibility for future offenders, more legal protection for cops and more death row execution methods

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What new execution methods?
If Trump is elected again I can see him allowing or empowering MAGA volunteers to execute death row inmates(black ones:mjpls:) via firing squad. Almost like target practice or some type of contest the gop holds. It sounds silly but remember they were talking about creating volunteer abortion bounty hunters:sas2:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The only thing I will add is the black folks in Louisiana need to make sure they get a piece of the police money

The only way to combat these types of laws is to make sure they hire black police officers at a high clip

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Black voters fault period

I saw this type of shyt happening months ago when they mentioned the black turnout was terrible and that motherfukker won…

Keep saying your votes don’t matter and you’ll keep seeing these type of laws getting pushed..

But u know nikkas solution??? Im im im going to move to another state
Is it black voters fault though? Looking at the election results it seemed like a landslide.

I agree black people should vote but just seems like the state was happy to return to having a republican governor, after years of John Bel.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
idgaf about harsher crime laws :manny:

this country isnt built for criminal rehabilitation so most ppl who enter the criminal justice system will stay there.

if black folks realistically want to mitigate incarceration rates then we have to mobilize around labor and education initiatives. Asking for lesser penalties in order to help the community is ass backwards. Young men of a truly stable community dont wind up there in the first place (yes I’m aware this country has gone out of its way to target men),

we have to stop with this delusional attitude that cacs have us trapped unless we completely dismantle all systems of hierarchy, oppression and exploitation . shyts not changing anytime soon

theres literally a well documented school to prison pipeline and thats your big brain take? :scust:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
theres literally a well documented school to prison pipeline and thats your big brain take? :scust:

if those kids have resources to employ them and a infrastructure to invest in them academically, they’re not going to get that first strike that puts them in the crosshairs of the criminal justice system.

That’s my point. black folks have been hustled into putting all of our energy to combat sentencing and over policing that we don’t bother to address the problem at its core. our communities don’t have an equitable division of resources for labor and education which leads to many of our kids doing dumb shyt and getting jammed up.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It's becoming like a horror movie.

Vote left and you're subject to non harlemites allowing kids to be mutilated, pedphiles, false SA allegations and transformers.

Vote right and you gotta face unlawful arrests, firing squads, life in jail for stealing chewing gum when you're 9, and police brutality.

This is fighting your way out of both sides for real.
I like how the left are culture war boogeyman nonsense and the right are actual legislative and real life issues dealing with life and death and civil rights.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So basically a bunch of stuff the Coli agrees with.
:troll:
Kids that commit felonies should be tried as adults

And there should be harsher penalties for carjackings

Who disagrees with this?

Like I always say, criminal Justice is just dumb

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Stop being a criminal :unimpressed:

Stop worshipping going to prison :unimpressed:

Stop wanting to go to prison, fake thugs :dame:

I don't care about any of this. :unimpressed:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's called a boycott, and we used it quite effectively during the civil rights movement. Not even sure why you're cross posting that.

why not? I was just using it as an illustration, it's viable tool to use to combat an oppressive bill. Why question that? Let's not always be on the look out for contention. IT's not healthy

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Kids that commit felonies should be tried as adults

And there should be harsher penalties for carjackings

Who disagrees with this?

Like I always say, criminal Justice is just dumb

I don't disagree with the two points you made.
:hubie:

But some of the other criminal reform shyt this governor is on...nah.