"Love & Hip-Hop" star Mo Fayne gets 17 years in prison for PPP loan fraud

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When will they learn. But 17 yrs is too much. If he sells back
Most of the shyt he bought he can pay back at least 40%. How badly you want that money if you willing to a jail the nikka in his prime money making days?

They about making example of ppl.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ha, if you were in North Carolina I'd say we knew the same woman lol. Girl I know has "cosmetics/cosmetologist" on her shyt and got $20,625...

Good luck to her...

This Arkansas Mo dude had a 7-year Ponzi scheme where he defrauded more than 20 people, legitimate investors to his illegitimate causes, out of millions. These type of people have always existed obviously, but these are bum tactics...

I'm a product of the era I grew up in, I'll never be able to salute thieves!

Scamming on the street level is like how old school MCs in Hip Hop look at ghostwriting and autotune: pure bytchmade frauds that have no principles.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
May not deserve 17, but niccas gotta stop doing crime and expecting to get sentenced like white people. That shyt is not happening in America.

Does this happen in majority black countries?

A black person and white person commits the same crime and the black person gets less time? :jbhmm:

Ayo :dwillhuh:
You have to pay the loans back if you can’t prove that you used it for the intended purposes. It’s actually a 60/40 split where at least 60% has to be used for business. Those loans were forgivable if you did use them for the intended purposes. People are stupid. The people getting in trouble are the ones lying on the applications and/or not using the money for the purpose intended by the government.
But uh time passed has no correlation with getting away with anything

Damn so long as they use 60% for business they can pocket the other 40%?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I thought they weren't going after people that got small amounts. I heard their focus was on 7 figure scammers like this guy.
:russ:

nikkas think they exception of the federal rubric.

They gonna learn.

Feds sending nikka up for 5 years min. With no enhanced points. First time offending.

Better learn the rubric.

Feds waste about 300k just on one investigation for a simple non rico.

Judges sit there with budgets and cost and then look at how much it took you to come to the federal courtroom.

It's hard as hell to be a federal criminal judge.

Look it up

These judges got a BIG bone to pick.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I’m not that concerned about what cacs are doing, fukk nikka.
:manny:

Just know that “if you do the crime, you do the time”. Let this be a lesson to those who partake in the “Scam” and “Finesse” cultures.
:mjlol:

You seem to be a little fearful about this topic. You weren’t out here defrauding our government for cash like this dumbass, were you, fakkit?
:sas2:
He's Nigerian...
Scamming is tradition.

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
I can see how this happened,

Before LHHP He owned and operated his own Truck (18 wheeler). He had a "Business" But he had nobody on his payroll