"Love & Hip-Hop" star Mo Fayne gets 17 years in prison for PPP loan fraud

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
First, for people saying this is too much time:

•nowhere in America do black people get sentenced equally as white people or nonblacks in general. So stop looking for it...

•every crime has a minimum and maximum penalty. The more money you take, the higher both are. This nikka stole $3.7 million. The minimum was high as fukk to start with...

•maybe most important, when you have a preceding criminal record, you're getting hit harder, period. The Feds have a "points" system to where they assign points/levels based on your prior record, which enhances the penalties of your current charge. The worse your prior record, the higher your points, if this dude had any felonious background at all he was gonna get enhancements on his sentencing if he got caught...

Bottom line this dude and others like him are playing a dangerous game, especially the more money you take. Fam didn't need $3.7 million, come on. As mentioned by others upthread, greed is what fukks these people over. nikkas wanna break the bank to keep up appearances...

Fam was $40k behind on child support, he obviously wasn't banking like that. So if he just lied for $40k, or even twice that, he likely wouldn't be in this situation and the penalties certainly wouldn't be as steep...

I've mentioned before and I'll say it again, "scamming" being viewed as a respectable hustle is some 2010s, Drill Era shyt. This was not viewed as a respectable hustle if you were in the lifestyle pre-2010 or so. nikkas who scammed were looked at as bums and thiefs, because that's what they generally were. Nowadays the lines are blurred, as are with so many other things, where guys who are doing other reputable shyt are also doing scams so the general outlook on scamming has changed...

I probably know more, but I can only think of two people I know who took these paydays, one for $53,958, and the chick for $20,625. Their amounts weren't too crazy so they may be good but for their sake I hope they knew what they were doing, got straight, and can pay these muhfukkas back...

Yeah, scamming is only respected to young dudes.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This chick I know who is my boy’s ex got $20k off the PPP shyt. Her name is on a PPP lookup site. This chick used to do eyebrows and waxes at a spa in the area. She has since quit that job.

the site says her “business” as one employee with an average salary of $99,994 a year :mjlol:

Ha, if you were in North Carolina I'd say we knew the same woman lol. Girl I know has "cosmetics/cosmetologist" on her shyt and got $20,625...

Good luck to her...

Yeah, scamming is only respected to young dudes.

This Arkansas Mo dude had a 7-year Ponzi scheme where he defrauded more than 20 people, legitimate investors to his illegitimate causes, out of millions. These type of people have always existed obviously, but these are bum tactics...

I'm a product of the era I grew up in, I'll never be able to salute thieves!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Okay, moron. That militant shyt will only go so far. Cut it out, stupid ass.
:pachaha:
Answer my question or shut the fukk up.

show me a white fraudster that actually got convicted went to JAIL for an extended period strictly for PPP fraud, not what they “could” have gotten you stupid pandering dumbfukk?

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Answer my question or shut the fukk up.

show me a white fraudster that actually got convicted went to JAIL for an extended period strictly for PPP fraud, not what they “could” have gotten you stupid pandering dumbfukk?

I’m not that concerned about what cacs are doing, fukk nikka.
:manny:

Just know that “if you do the crime, you do the time”. Let this be a lesson to those who partake in the “Scam” and “Finesse” cultures.
:mjlol:

You seem to be a little fearful about this topic. You weren’t out here defrauding our government for cash like this dumbass, were you, fakkit?
:sas2:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps