"Love & Hip-Hop" star Mo Fayne gets 17 years in prison for PPP loan fraud

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
According to the Dept. of Justice ... Fayne submitted a $3.7 million PPP loan application, falsely claiming his trucking business had 107 employees and an average monthly payroll of $1,490,200.

The feds say Fayne promised to use the PPP loan to retain workers and maintain payroll but instead used it for improper purposes ... including $40k for past-due child support, $85k for for jewelry, $136k for a Rolls-Royce, and $907k to start a new business in Arkansas.

After he's released from prison ... Fayne will be on 5 years of supervised release. He also has to pay a huge restitution bill ... a whopping $4,465,865.55.
He's done done, he has to do 85% of that time give back all that he stole and pay 4,5 million!!! They're gonna be taxing his Fast Food fry cook check for the rest of his life. Death and Taxes, the government always collects.

All that for clout.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't know who this dude is, but he has to serve @ least 80% of that time, right? That's 14 years, if he don't get into trouble, right?

It's 65% breh. That being said they could calculate that from the time he was arrested but that only shaves a year or two off the sentence

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I remember that dude somewhat....he one of Karlie Red's dudes. She gets a new dude every season. I remember she was scared of him and he gave her curfews and shyt.

17 years a long ass time for that tho.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's 65% breh. That being said they could calculate that from the time he was arrested but that only shaves a year or two off the sentence

I heard 80%, but assuming you are right, he would have to serve at least 136.5 months of his sentence which is a lil over 11 years and some change plus pay restitution according to what was shared in this thread by another poster.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
According to the Dept. of Justice ... Fayne submitted a $3.7 million PPP loan application, falsely claiming his trucking business had 107 employees and an average monthly payroll of $1,490,200.

The feds say Fayne promised to use the PPP loan to retain workers and maintain payroll but instead used it for improper purposes ... including $40k for past-due child support, $85k for for jewelry, $136k for a Rolls-Royce, and $907k to start a new business in Arkansas.

After he's released from prison ... Fayne will be on 5 years of supervised release. He also has to pay a huge restitution bill ... a whopping $4,465,865.55.

yup-court.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
17 years is excessive for a non violent crime. thats just costing tax payers more money on top of the money he took from tax payers.

I mean true, but dont the govt get money for housing criminals?!?:mjgrin: like the private prison industry gets???

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
And speaking as someone who works for a bank and had a hand in processing those PPP loans. The Feds are definitely requesting information on everyone we gave those loans to :francis:

Its crazy cause I was just talking to my homie whose in financing about the amount of luxury cars and gadget whips on the road we've seen the last year.....It def more to it but its no coincidence...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"Da gubbaments been takin from us all these years. We just gettin our reparations!"

Nah, ya dumb ass goin to prison smh

And couldnt invest in ANYTHING that can pass down to his kids SMH. No assets, no property, no legit businesses.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We all know the game is fukked up when it comes to being prosecuted so nikkas that played the game knowing the rules and potential consequences while using all of their government information deserve no sympathy.

A straight up honey trap for morons. Like I said before, no nikka has a problem with anyone scamming the govt out of money but there’s stupid ways of doing that, this being the dumbest…