Lovers of the Coli: Post Pics of You & Your Better Half :blessed:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Any of y’all brehs still with y’all black queens? :lupe:

I’m thinking about breaking it off with my girl of 3 years. shyt has gotten boring and routine.:shaq2:

I also cheated on her twice so I feel like I should cut my losses.
I married the girl I posted in here and we now have a beautiful son and another due in November

invalid

Banned
Daps
I married the girl I posted in here and we now have a beautiful son and another due in November

Good for you breh.

I feel like I’m already married and I’m scared of that feeling because I’m bored. And I’ve already dipped out twice, once with her sorority sister.

We don’t have any children yet but maybe children will switch up the routine?

Although we officially started dating three years ago, and smashing in college, we’ve known each other for most of our lives. Our families are really close so it would be hard to break it off. I just don’t want to be in a state of perpetual unsatisfaction. And wouldn’t want to keep cheating on her.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Any of y’all brehs still with y’all black queens? :lupe:

I’m thinking about breaking it off with my girl of 3 years. shyt has gotten boring and routine.:shaq2:

I also cheated on her twice so I feel like I should cut my losses.

Cheating on a black QUEEN:smh:

You a loser ass nikka. fukk your life

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
She’s has definitely been neglectful. She’s a radiologist and brings her work home. I work a lot of hours so the time we have together she’s working or I’m working or she’s tired. Sex is amazing it’s just not consistent.

We started seeing each other in college so things were obviously different then and the sex was bomb. We weren’t dating then though and were just fwb.
I'd cut if off and do my thang as a single man while pursuing your career. Keep it 100, you gonna cheat more and you definitely don't want that energy and histroy going into a marriage. Does she know you cheated? And do you think she has cheated as well?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Nah and nah.

Decisions, decisions.

We’re there any points where things flatlined or has things always been interesting between you two?
Like any relationship there were a few rough spots. We dated for 7 years before getting married back in 2017. You just have to weigh the pros and the cons. As men, we are logical thinkers and women are emotional thinkers.

When we hit our rough spots, I made the decision that I wouldn't find a woman more custom made for me then she was. She was wife material, doesnt club, doesnt drink or smoke, an intellectual, educated, can cook wanted a family, etc.

Everything I needed in a woman. Decide if shes worth it or if you feel you can do better.

In terms of looks, my wife on her best day is a solid 8/10. But physical attraction was never my main focus like most men. If i was outchea tryna find a 10/10 with all of the aforementioned qualities, I would still be single. :yeshrug:

Thats the difference between me and most nikkas on here. Girls have to be Meagan Good in the face and Ashanti in the body for them to even look twice. Just give me a wife. Y'all can have all that other shyt. My priorities have always been building a family and a legacy, not chasing thots.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey brehs here is a picture of me with my pawg.

You see me smiling and cheesing. You know us sell outs be happy when we get a pawg. Some might even say you get green with envy.

:lolbron:

d86b262a0e25568f8d5478eaffbdc00f.jpg