Daps
His lil chocolate self is playin great

tenor.gif

:dame:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
dude was a undrafted rookie on a 2 way contract if you're making like 30k in the g league and a nba team offered you 4 years 5 mill

coli agents would be like nah don't do it :mjlol
the deal isn't even that bad it's basically what like the 28th or 29th pick in the nba draft would get

kevin porter jr was the 30th pick last year

Kevin Porter Jr. signed a 3 year / $4,791,562 contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers, including $4,791,562 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $1,597,187.

and if you suck after those 3 years as the 30th pick you may be out of the league
dort got 4 years as a undrafted and 5 mill and then he's a UFA

Its not BAD AT ALL

Well he was undrafted and could be making over 5 mil a year if he bet on himself.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
dude was a undrafted rookie on a 2 way contract if you're making like 30k in the g league and a nba team offered you 4 years 5 mill

coli agents would be like nah don't do it :mjlol
the deal isn't even that bad it's basically what like the 28th or 29th pick in the nba draft would get

kevin porter jr was the 30th pick last year

Kevin Porter Jr. signed a 3 year / $4,791,562 contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers, including $4,791,562 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $1,597,187.

and if you suck after those 3 years as the 30th pick you may be out of the league
dort got 4 years as a undrafted and 5 mill and then he's a UFA

Its not BAD AT ALL

I really don't see what dude thinks is so bad about the deal. Usually 2nd round picks/undrafted free agents don't get the full years guaranteed and he got four. Yeah you could say he should have added a player option to the deal for flexilibity, but the extra year isn't going to make a difference for him in the grand scheme of things.

I also don't get this notion of trading him away. Teams would love to have a productive player at a minimum level contract. It's the exact reason why the Lakers held on to Kuzma when trading for AD.

It's not like they are going to the playoffs anytime soon, so there's no need to trade him.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’ll be alright. He should have at least two more contracts after this. Maybe three if he does some 1-2 yr deals.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
Still this and I hope we trade him while his value is inflated.
:scust: You racist Oklahoman Cac fakkit.

:scust: So, a Black man gets an opportunity to make their and their family's lives better and you want him gone from your team?

:hhh:I bet you want to trade for JJ Redikk or Kyle Korver or some shyt like that. High IQ, lunch pail type of guys, right?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:scust: You racist Oklahoman Cac fakkit.

:scust: So, a Black man gets an opportunity to make their and their family's lives better and you want him gone from your team?

:hhh:I bet you want to trade for JJ Redikk or Kyle Korver or some shyt like that. High IQ, lunch pail type of guys, right?
fakkit how many times I gotta tell your ass I'm black and from the north east idiot :mindblown:

I want him gone from my team cause his value is way overinflated and he's a 6'3 defending sf you fukking idiot :dead:. Name me many teams out here winning with a 6'3 starting sf? He's a great tank commander and should be shipped out with the highest bidder before the end of next season.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
fakkit how many times I gotta tell your ass I'm black and from the north east idiot :mindblown:

I want him gone from my team cause his value is way overinflated and he's a 6'3 defending sf you fukking idiot :dead:. Name me many teams out here winning with a 6'3 starting sf? He's a great tank commander and should be shipped out with the highest bidder before the end of next season.
:comeon: You from the north east but somehow you randomly decided to be an OKC fan?