Luchini is my alias

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
vrafbk.gif

i guess TBM gon have to die for your sins

crucify me bruh......:laff:....Im waiting....

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
LOL @ the irony....a few years back I practically begged West Coast Avenger for his specific location when I was in his neck of the woods with the video camera so we could make a Worldstar moment. He ducked and hid and didnt want it because he knew courtesy of previous video footage that my rep for actually seeing online heads in the real world was solid. He didnt want that real world sh*t but he'll gear up for online wars.

:dead: @ a pedophile complaining that someone doesn't want to meet up with him in real life

Daps
James Carter hit me something serious but all the other negs were :rudy: status. He's the boss for a reason and that's because he's the only one holding weight. He took one million off my rep. The rest of those nikkas I ate their negs like scooby snacks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

i aint done with you either :ufdup:

so you take a screenshot of TBM copping pleas? :leon:

putting someone in the red for a few minutes is nothing, @Lewis Black got more rep now than 98% of TBM

why lie breh :heh: that boy was bleeding for days, probably still got that rep disabled

tbm turned me red i was green in less than 24 hrs nikka what u mean

the nikka that negged you wasnt tbm :mjpls:

Oh, yeah, glad you brought dis up. In all reality dis shyt is gonna be quite pointless. Especially considering how often bof houses constantly feed their members. :heh:

:jawalrus:

Last edited by a moderator: