Luchini is my alias

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
@iMajor i see you and the rest of TBM moving like cowards

instead of negging me or anyone in this thread, yall goin around negging the new recruits :usure:

when this fakkit snitch @West Coast Avenger popped off in this thread we brought it to him, why yall pickin on girls who just joined the crew and dont even know whats going on?

neg me if you bout that life, ill show you lil nikkas how to go to war

Last edited by a moderator:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
@iMajor i see you and the rest of TBM moving like cowards

instead of negging me or anyone in this thread, yall goin around negging the new recruits :usure:

when this fakkit snitch @West Coast Avenger popped off in this thread we brought it to him, why yall pickin on girls who just joined the crew and dont even know whats going on?

:yawn:

How is this not a war didn't you "green light" me? :russ: started doing your roll call and started yapping talking about negging wca and he got more rep now than yesterday :stopitslime: you hear me? #yabish .

Ain't no body care about your troll ass my dude. Real talk. Fall back you ain't neg me but I get icey rep. :umad:
How you green light a nikka and not neg rep him yourself. :wtf: I'll wait for that neg since I just called you out. #yabish

:leon: negging girls? :what: I assumed all ya bytches was alike loud mouth popping nonsense trolls, luchina, coli, token, char all one in the same.

#yabish .

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:yawn:

How is this not a war didn't you "green light" me? Lol started doing your roll call and started yapping talking about negging wca and he got more rep now than yesterday :stopitslime: you hear me? ya bish.

Ain't no body care about your troll ass my dude. Real talk. Fall back you ain't neg me but I get icey rep. :umad:
How you green light a nikka and not neg rep him yourself. :wtf: I'll wait for that neg since I just called you out

:leon: negging girls? :what: I assumed all ya bytches was alike loud mouth popping nonsense trolls, luchina, coli, token, char all one in the same.

Ya bish.

you aint built for war, look how emotional you is right now

the same nikka making posts about circle jerking his homeboys :gag:

you p*ssy, TBM p*ssy and all you nikkas are gonna get it

yall was real quiet and peaceful and bytchmade til @James Carter got kicked out of ACG...now yall think you got some nukes so you wanna come into this thread poppin shyt

but yall aint even neg any of us in this thread, yall neggin random girls and new recruits :leostare: coward ass nikkas

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
wasnt you just all red a month ago saying how rep crews were for losers and shyt, whining all in the sohh icey thread? funny how things change...but i guess thats what hoes do :smugfavre:

yousa lightweight, speak when spoken to lil nikka

actually i told u bytches to neg me because i commanded it and you listened...Sadly it only took 24 hours to turn green...Ya'll shooting blanks breh..buts its an honor you remembered me :wow:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

:youngsabo:.....this you right now bruh....
tumblr_lz5c1uM6iQ1qa53f4o2_500.gif
...LOL @ half your squad on 24's because they negged me.....and it didnt do shyt....:laff:....how many members you got in red????

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin

actually i told u bytches to neg me because i commanded it and you listened...Sadly it only took 24 hours to turn green...Ya'll shooting blanks breh..buts its an honor you remembered me :wow:

i do remember..since you were in our thread all red crying about rep and why everyone who is in a rep crew is a lame fakkit...now you get a couple greens and you dikkriding

The bytchmade Movement showing their true colors again

:youngsabo:.....this you right now bruh....
tumblr_lz5c1uM6iQ1qa53f4o2_500.gif
...LOL @ half your squad on 24's because they negged me.....and it didnt do shyt....:laff:....how many members you got in red????

it aint who you put red, its who you keep red

yall celebrating off seeing a lil blood, we tryna see bodies

and you're still a nonfactor in this rep shyt anyway, the only thing you gonna be remembered for is being the nikka that got TBM destroyed

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
i do remember..since you were in our thread all red crying about rep and why everyone who is in a rep crew is a lame fakkit...now you get a couple greens and you dikkriding

The bytchmade Movement showing their true colors again

it aint who you put red, its who you keep red

yall celebrating off seeing a lil blood, we tryna see bodies

and you're still a nonfactor in this rep shyt anyway, the only thing you gonna be remembered for is being the nikka that got TBM destroyed

:russ:.....nikka I started this shyt......its called a tactical hit....read up bruh...