*arrives late to the party* :whew:

5 #sohhicey members will be red tonight. i wonder who :ohhh:

3624302_o.gif

:mjpls::mjpls:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only person who doesn't understand these groups on here? I have no idea what TBM and SOHH Icey are. And I didn't even know the women had an exclusive thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, one of our prominent female members turns out to *maybe* be the alias of one of our prominent male members, who infiltrated the womans social group here to get dirt on them-OR- this is all a masterful bluff concocted in order to get people snitching on themselves. We then in turn find out that the females have dikk pics on deck and are scared that charmander has binders full of their body shots, and just for good measure we get a couple pics of some half naked female that may or may not be luchini and a rep battle to top the thread off.

Just another day in the life of posting on the Coli:smugbiden:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
weird shyt, you guys are gonna stop me from referencing this site :to:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
all i know is that charmander used that account to pos rep me alot. one time with a very gay message. i got half of the alias' coli cash tho:win:

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
So, one of our prominent female members turns out to *maybe* be the alias of one of our prominent male members, who infiltrated the womans social group here to get dirt on them-OR- this is all a masterful bluff concocted in order to get people snitching on themselves. We then in turn find out that the females have dikk pics on deck and are scared that charmander has binders full of their body shots, and just for good measure we get a couple pics of some half naked female that may or may not be luchini and a rep battle to top the thread off.

:whew:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

:merchant: i think 10/30 should officially char day on the coli :ld: