Luka is giving the Mavs a timeline to fix the roster “the clock is ticking -Dallas responds

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Cuban, Donnie, and the Dallas organization deserve this

I’ll be sad to see Luka go, if/when that time comes. But this front office is disgustingly inept, and he deserves better

Keep your foot on this bytchass organization’s neck, Luka

Coach threw the series with horrible in-game management

Front Office drafts one good player every decade

No free agents come

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Haralabos Voulgaris Is an arrogant son of a bytch and deserves this article. He used to go on the Bill Simmons podcast back when I listened, and this dude would spew nonsense. Simmons, also being a degenerate gambler, would fawn over him.

I honestly can't believe "Haralabob" got a fukking front office job on an NBA team. Unfukkingreal :dead:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
aelzOnuVDBICpxV-800x450-noPad.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's absurd. That dude knows nothing about basketball. He doesn't watch to understand the game or is even entertained. Dude is only watching to make money. I cant even. :mindblown:

While it sounds absurd from our perspective, it's how capitalism operates. Most management in the USA doesn't give a shyt about their product and is only in it to make money, not a big surprise for professional sports to get to that point too.

If the shyt in the article is true though, it would be interesting to hear how he got all that fukking power considering it's clearly not part of the job description.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haralabos Voulgaris Is an arrogant son of a bytch and deserves this article. He used to go on the Bill Simmons podcast back when I listened, and this dude would spew nonsense. Simmons, also being a degenerate gambler, would fawn over him.
You got any examples of the type of stuff he used to say?? Apologies if you already posted it, I didn’t read past this specific post.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Luka isn't turning down that supermax. He'll be a Mav for the foreseeable future.

It is weird that Luka has all these issues surrounding him though. Just a week ago Porzingis was complaining about his role in the Luka ball system. Now this article with Luka having issues with Mavs employees.

Either the Mavs are a messy organization or Luka is a problem:mjpls: .

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Makes sense. Change the roster, change the front office and coaching, or he signs with a different team. That's what I've always thought.