Lunella Lafayette is the smartest person in the Marvel Universe...

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i was actually cool with Valeria, i liked her and her prowess was believable, her damn DAD of all people aint no slouch, her Godfather is DOOM, motherfukking DOOM, she was bound to be a genius

this is just giving a dog a bone

lineage doesnt really mean for much. i have no doubt that shes intelligent and curious, but we havent seen to the degree that reed or doom were. and she had a lot of walls to pass through to be considered up there. walls that she would have to deal with if she wasnt related to the smartest men in marvel

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
They must mean smartest human. :patrice:
Cause the mental power of certain people with abilities...like the mutant ability of Sage for example, you have to understand why a human can never be as smart as her... even a person like Reid Richards still has a human brain.

(This is just an excerpt of Sage's mutant ability):

Cyberpathy: Ability to interface and communicate with computers, computer mainframes, and any data processors at a speed that's equal to, if not greater than, that of the computer itself. She can also send e-mail using only her mind. She is generally always in contact with her cybernetic shades, which itself is connected to a super-computer. Kinetic Memory (Computer Brain): Her mind works in the same way as a computer with unlimited storage capacity, only much faster. She is able to perform several mental functions at once without losing focus on any of them. Also, allows her to instantly recall specific information with incredible speed and accuracy. She's able to store everything that she experiences in a photographic memory and retrieve it immediately without the typical human pause for thought. The sheer speed of her thoughts lead into augmenting her analytical ability so that she is able to make snap decisions about her surroundings and create complex scenarios at that same speed. As such, Sage is able to track the probability of an event by piecing together stored data.

Multi-tasking: Able to perform multiple tasks at once by allocating a partition of her brain to each task. For example, Sage can use her mind to replay a movie she had watched previously, play a game of internet chess, and focus on battling an opponent without any one task distracting her from another.
Firewall: possesses protection against telepathic attacks. Achieved this state only by permanantly shutting down her own low-level telepathic abilities.
Genetic Sight: able to 'see' a person's genetic code, reading complex DNA sequences for latent and manifested mutations, thereby allowing her to sense mutants and, in many cases, understand how their powers work more thoroughly than they themselves do.

X-Factor Sense: ability to sense the presence of the mutant gene in others who are in close proximity to herself.
Jumpstart: After analyzing the DNA of another superhuman mutant, Sage is able to selectively evolve their existing genetic traits as well as catalyze the untapped genetic potential of latent mutants. Once begun, the procedure is irreversible and can often result in unpredictable side effects.
Telepathy: low-level telepathic talents allow her to communicate with others over short distances and release an astral form within a limited range.

So... when people are talking about how smart people like Tony Stark and Reid Richards are... they aren't even in the same ballpark, they are just much more popular characters. Sage has immediate access to everything ever written and recorded at once.

If she decided out of nowhere that she wanted to build a 1950 Chevy from scratch she would have the complete history and understanding of entire automotive and mechanic field from start to finish. :dead:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Toooo many kids running the marvel universe.. Don't see how nikkas read that shyt. It seems like every character has a kid version of their book.. Black girl iron man, miles morales book, the ditched Richard Ryder for some punk kid. Bleh

DC>

:ufdup: Old Man Logan

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They must mean smartest human. :patrice:
Cause the mental power of certain people with abilities...like the mutant ability of Sage for example, you have to understand why a human can never be as smart as her... even a person like Reid Richards still has a human brain.

(This is just an excerpt of Sage's mutant ability):

So... when people are talking about how smart people like Tony Stark and Reid Richards are... they aren't even in the same ballpark, they are just much more popular characters. Sage has immediate access to everything ever written and recorded at once.

If she decided out of nowhere that she wanted to build a 1950 Chevy from scratch she would have the complete history and understanding of entire automotive and mechanic field from start to finish. :dead:

what about things that dont exist yet? shes not touching the unknown with that skillset

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
They always cross over Hulk and Wolverine and Spidey.
:snoop:

Always whoring instead of doing crossovers with some people that make more sense.

She could be at a concert or something that little girls would go to and a major villain decides to try and take the stadium hostage or something... so he puts a dome over it and the outside heros can't get in to help. That way the only the people inside can stop the bad guy and of the 1000 little girls there 997 are useless. But in the crowd on opposite ends of the concert is the little girl from Power Pack (Katie Powers), and then way up in the nosebleed section is the little girl from Runaways (Molly Hayes).

moon-girl11.jpg

kawaiikatie.jpg~original

runaways_by_iceman_3567.jpg

Thats how you do crossovers. Not just "throw Hulk in there"
These writers are so fkn lazy.

Can't wait til my comic is finished. But its a real bytch re-learning to draw on the computer with this digital pen.:mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:patrice:
I'm all for #blackexcellence but this along with the BP shyt and Iron Man has me...I don't know. They trying too hard with this shyt.

Pretty much dropping this to pander to Black Women because they know they will get wet over this as they dont understand they are getting played, thus creating more buzz for Marvel.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My only issue is that she's 15...Can a 15 year old that can't transform into the magical superman up for it?

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Man now way static dont deserve a movie :francis:
They barely even give the dude comics. :stopitslime: He had a New 52 book and it got cut after the first phase...I vaguely remember dude being involved with the Teen Titans for a minute, but no idea how THAT turned out.

Meanwhile, Marvel is desperate as fukk to get readers outside of white dudes. You knew that after the Jane Foster Thor shyt, and that is switching back the second Thor: Ragnarok comes out :russ:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They barely even give the dude comics. :stopitslime: He had a New 52 book and it got cut after the first phase...I vaguely remember dude being involved with the Teen Titans for a minute, but no idea how THAT turned out.

Meanwhile, Marvel is desperate as fukk to get readers outside of white dudes. You knew that after the Jane Foster Thor shyt, and that is switching back the second Thor: Ragnarok comes out :russ:

They Aint trying to give a darkskin dreaded nikka shine :mjpls:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Reminds me of Cho they say he's the smartest but the marvel universe still goes to Reed, or Stark when they need a problem solved.

This shyt was the absolute worst. Pak was really trying to make that shyt a thing calling Amadeus Cho the seventh smartest person in the Marvel Universe every single issue. Had random writers in other books come out of the woodwork with characters like Beast or Pym schooling him and hitting him with 'Looks like you ain't so clever after all, huh?':mjpls:

Last edited:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang

Reed Richards and Tony Stark invent new technologies while Sage is basically reading a step by step instruction manual on technology Tony Stark surpassed before he even went to MIT:francis: