Lupe Fiasco on IG debunking "myths", people whylin out on him, he doesn't care, lol

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
That doesn't make a lot of sense...theories today say that the pyramids would have been built within the lifetime or prior generation of these scholars and mystics operating these schools. That would be like you or I not being able to identify who built the original Sears Tower or Trade Center buildings.

These scholars though not native to the land, would have no reason to suppress or hide the history of a nation they admittingly acquired a great deal of their understanding of the world from.
There are millions of concepts attributed to one period, in which there's proof (documented) that were utilized long before. History is all about the credit.

The average block that makes up the pyramid of Giza weighs 2.5 tons...what kind of trees and how many do you think it would take to move as well as lift those types of carved blocks?

I was at our science museum last year for adult night. They had a standard pyramid block adjusted weighed for the equivalent, and they let you play with it, showing how it was pulled, with just some rope and a board. As for the trees, you're missing the concept of pulley/lever system. It reduces the weight, so that it's easier to lift/pull. As long as whatever you're using is solid enough, you can lift/pull anything using its own weight as leverage. That basic concept is still used. But that's probably why he said "enough people."

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
There are no buildings on earth who have near perfect cardinal alignment (less than 1 degree) other than the pyramids. His statement also doesn't take into account the internal shaft and chamber placement nor does it take into account the fact that the pyramids are a perfect scale of the planets in this solar system.

They align with Orion once every idk how many years that I've read about but on the scale I'm calling pseudo science until further information.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There are millions of concepts attributed to one period, in which there's proof (documented) that were utilized long before. History is all about the credit.

I was at our science museum last year for adult night. They had a standard pyramid block adjusted weighed for the equivalent, and they let you play with it, showing how it was pulled, with just some rope and a board. As for the trees, you're missing the concept of pulley/lever system. It reduces the weight, so that it's easier to lift/pull. As long as whatever you're using is solid enough, you can lift/pull anything using its own weight as leverage. That basic concept is still used. But that's probably why he said "enough people."

What was the weight of your "standard pyramid block" :jbhmm:?

I understand how a pulley/lever system works to reduce weight, it would require an equivalent 2.5 tons of force to lift that size block. You mentioned materials (trees), my point was consider the types of scaffolding that would be required to lift such blocks or the type of pallets and sleds needed to transport them to the sites.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Lupe the ultimate dumb dumb nikka

Not even smart dumb

Dude just picks up bites of information that he doesn't research fully and speaks on shyt in such an ignorant way

Dude just says shyt he don't even mean

nikka really said "college is for cowards" on Pharaoh's Height then later encourages kids to go to college on the same album:mjlol:

swerve

All Star
Daps
VACCINES USUALLY TAKE
ATLEAST 10 YRS TO DEVELOP.

NO CELEBRITY nikka
SHOULD BE USING HIS PLATFORM
TO REPEATEDLY TELL PPL
TO TAKE A VACCINE THAT
WAS CREATED IN MONTHS...
ESPECIALLY BLACK PPL.

:devil:
:evil:
It’s true it usually take several years to develop a vaccine. But that includes several steps that was fast forwarded to get this out on the market. Finding enough test subjects, researchers, FDA approval and funding are what takes several years. All that has had highest priority now during the pandemic.

they have tested the new vaccine on 50000+ people, if they don’t find any severe side effects now then the chances of you getting any is xtremely small. I’d say the chances of you getting hit hard by COVID-19 are far greater.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Olmecs looking "black" isn't a stretch; people of the so-called monogoloid race can overlap with people of the so-called negroid race quite easily.

main-qimg-88c6c2a0b6d0daffdbcc852ed9335c8c

GbEUyZQTfJcss94ShL-FVx2KigpzJfEjw0KfvFfoPRcuo6WRbXPx-HY1EuMIh8JIox_K0MoFZu3co_X64R2cDk1rtkbAmUIn4fPLrwiFjE1gfiQbp40NbKykqMHtz-ZkygOnJaZj3315wrmOgkk

D55y45W_ZfdE6Y0oals4G79e208fNIHt4f7G6v4viKPkIZoT72fp4dhb-OSKDEOUxpuKnz_WjOvD-QsbxxX_t5NKVpAdT8kNojGR1WXrwRb0DOJHk_VyNxFy9OlWeB6sNS6XMz-a_hOg-0K1PUU

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
It’s true it usually take several years to develop a vaccine. But that includes several steps that was fast forwarded to get this out on the market. Finding enough test subjects, researchers, FDA approval and funding are what takes several years. All that has had highest priority now during the pandemic.

they have tested the new vaccine on 50000+ people, if they don’t find any severe side effects now then the chances of you getting any is xtremely small. I’d say the chances of you getting hit hard by COVID-19 are far greater.
I'm not a antivaxxer, hell Inhave all my vaccines done but this one is trickier because it's the first of its kinds. We've never had ANY RNA vaccines until now.

And with all the exaggeration and the absurd "laws" they've made against Covid I'm very skeptical of the vaccine.

I'm talking about EU, Spain in particular laws.

Daps
But sugar in excess is not bad for you BECAUSE its acidic. It's bad for you because of the glucose.

His argument is that something being acidic or alkaline doesn't speak to something being healthy in and of itself. Which could be argued. You're not eating healthy just because you're eating an alkaline diet.

he made no such "argument", he just said the alkaline diet is a myth, eat less sugar. in that context, not the one you just made up lol, then you would be eating a less acidic and more alkaline diet if you ate less sugar than usual.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
he made no such "argument", he just said the alkaline diet is a myth, eat less sugar. in that context, not the one you just made up lol, then you would be eating a less acidic and more alkaline diet if you ate less sugar than usual.
He didn't only mention sugar. He also mentioned processed foods.

Not hard to see what he was saying; eat healthier and stop worrying about pH.