Lupe Fiasco on IG debunking "myths", people whylin out on him, he doesn't care, lol

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
VACCINES USUALLY TAKE
ATLEAST 10 YRS TO DEVELOP.

NO CELEBRITY nikka
SHOULD BE USING HIS PLATFORM
TO REPEATEDLY TELL PPL
TO TAKE A VACCINE THAT
WAS CREATED IN MONTHS...
ESPECIALLY BLACK PPL.

:devil:
:evil:
that 10 year average is based on when technology wasnt as advanced as it is today. Vaccines have been trending towards faster creation for over a decade, as technology advances as well.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right about the Willie Lynch letter being fake.

And most Black folks know OJ was guilty but it was more about a Black man finally beating the system than it was about him actually being innocent

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Los must got me blocked cause i dont see his comments on none of the posts :heh:

iamkinglos
Verified

Why ? Why eat “less sugar” or “less of anything” if it’s not bad for you , eat as much as you want. I’m sure you know somebody who lived to be 100 eating pork and smoking cigarettes so base it off that. As long as you can chop a penny out of midair , you’re healthy right ? Lol wait till someone gets covid and their body says alkaline or die !!!! Doctor Lupe it’s irresponsible to mislead people about health when you’re only promoting preferences. By the way kids “there’s no such thing as Unconditional love or true happiness either” so let’s all give up on that too. Note: once this msg starts a bunch of arguments, I will leave you meat eaters to fight amongst yourselves as I delete my comment a slip out the back door. Sincerely yours -Toxic Vegan

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe is the GOAT. Everything he said is facts.

But alkaline diets are not bad for you. Its just not the end all ne all.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
iamkinglos
Verified

Why ? Why eat “less sugar” or “less of anything” if it’s not bad for you , eat as much as you want. I’m sure you know somebody who lived to be 100 eating pork and smoking cigarettes so base it off that. As long as you can chop a penny out of midair , you’re healthy right ? Lol wait till someone gets covid and their body says alkaline or die !!!! Doctor Lupe it’s irresponsible to mislead people about health when you’re only promoting preferences. By the way kids “there’s no such thing as Unconditional love or true happiness either” so let’s all give up on that too. Note: once this msg starts a bunch of arguments, I will leave you meat eaters to fight amongst yourselves as I delete my comment a slip out the back door. Sincerely yours -Toxic Vegan
Wow. The end of his post comes off very soft. Lol