• Lupe Fiasco

• K rino

Results are only viewable after voting.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I can have my own opinion, I don't need some misfit nerdy internet troll to tell me about Hip Hop. I already know Pete Rock is a very dope producer, that doesn't mean all beats have to sound like his or anyone else's though. There's numerous ways to make Hip Hop, you are just narrow minded, arrogant and bias.

Nah but for real. You should do some homework and shyt. You see a nerd, you slap a nerd too. K, flaco?

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
The majority of people who have heard both's full work think K-Rino is better. I've already said people who have heard K-Rino's would of course pick Lupe.
But what if only a weirdo Scottish fakket can stomach K loon's full body of work? Even if I grant you this autistic premise you still fail to account for the nearly 8 billion people who can't listen through a full k salamander song, let alone album or discog. :umad:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what if only a weirdo Scottish fakket can stomach K loon's full body of work? Even if I grant you this autistic premise you still fail to account for the nearly 8 billion people who can't listen through a full k salamander song, let alone album or discog. :umad:
You're 1 of the biggest trolls here, that's all you're known for. And delusional fanaticism and lies. If you don't listen to the body of work you should just admit you don't know and not comment, is simple, but you pussies have no integrity or pride in your word. Ok but this is more lies yet again, go count up all the YouTube views, it's multi millions therefore seems a lot of people can get through it and want to listen...

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
You're 1 of the biggest trolls here, that's all you're known for. And delusional fanaticism and lies. If you don't listen to the body of work you should just admit you don't know and not comment, is simple, but you pussies have no integrity or pride in your word. Ok but this is more lies yet again, go count up all the YouTube views, it's multi millions therefore seems a lot of people can get through it and want to listen...

Pot, meet Kettle.