Lupe vs K rino

Lupe Fiasco vs K Rino

• Lupe Fiasco

• K rino

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
How are you gonna compare a rapper that has been rapping for decades to a rapper that has been in the game a little over a decade. Two very different styles, I just don't see the comparison. Looking at things in a vacuum, though I think it's kind of close. Tetsuo and Youth, imo, is the best album of 2015 and I think will stand the test of time as a modern classic. Any weaknesses I thought he had he cleaned up in the past couple of years. I think who is better is more a matter of personal taste, because from a lyrical standpoint, they are about equal, though Rino has better delivery and he can vary his flow to fit the beat better than Lupe imo.
nikka be off beat though:scust:

Daps
Yeah, I agree the comparison doesn't really make much sense. K-Rino has such a huge advantage cause he has much more quality songs and work. It would be a fairer comparison if it was somebody who maybe has a similar amount of work....
There's plenty of rappers who have 2-4 albums that are all better than K Rino though

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's plenty of rappers who have 2-4 albums that are all better than K Rino though
In your opinion, in my opinion there's no rapper with that little albums that is better. But yet again, you have no clue what you're talking about so everything you say is worthless and meaningless.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big Pun
Biggie
They are both fantastic rappers on an elite level. I wouldn't be mad at anybody picking those 2 over K-Rino or anybody. I think they are 2 of the greatest artists of all time however personally I think material dictates I'd pick K-Rino, the body of work is too strong against artists who could only release a few albums, as classic as some of those albums are.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
It depends. Musically, Lupe wins but no one's seeing K-Arachnid when it comes to changing tires :wow: