Lux Explains Y he Dissed Smack n URL

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Real Talk....if they PPV'd their battles at a $5 charge, Smack would be making sooooo much more, and a $5 charge aint nothing. (1 Hot N Ready from Little Ceasars:childplease: )
as long as we wait for these shyts to to drop :childplease: I'd buy that shyt asap.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
as long as we wait for these shyts to to drop :childplease: I'd buy that shyt asap.

:snoop: @ smack not realizing his quote on quote "RNT" bs can be lucrative as fuk. everyone knows he takes long to drop battles. people get pissed and yet they still come back and fuk with URL for there battles. every URL fan knows they waiting months to possibly years for a battle. all smack has to do is put together a crazy event (lux vs hollow) and switch sh!t up this time around and throw that b!tch on ppv within a week. nikkas would be swarming them sites like bees. the only obstacle he'd have is the bootlegging but im sure theres a way he can limit that.

nikka could be making real cake if he just stopped being a bum and get on his business. I know damn well id pay $5 for a ppv URL card that has lux vs hollow. hell id pay $20.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: @ smack not realizing his quote on quote "RNT" bs can be lucrative as fuk. everyone knows he takes long to drop battles. people get pissed and yet they still come back and fuk with URL for there battles. every URL fan knows they waiting months to possibly years for a battle. all smack has to do is put together a crazy event (lux vs hollow) and switch sh!t up this time around and throw that b!tch on ppv within a week. nikkas would be swarming them sites like bees. the only obstacle he'd have is the bootlegging but im sure theres a way he can limit that.

nikka could be making real cake if he just stopped being a bum and get on his business. I know damn well id pay $5 for a ppv URL card that has lux vs hollow. hell id pay $20.

$5 is NOTHING at that.......and Lux was talking about doing it for $2 a week after the event:deadmanny:

Smack needs to be smacked, that makes WAY too much sense:snoop:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad Lux was talking about bringing back the Lionz Den, since he seems like such a great businessman in his mind. He can do all that shiit he is talking about on his own.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Don't care who suggested what, that PPV at $5/show could have netted HUGE.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The only way I see the ppv back fire is if the battle comes out wack

Then yea the bootleg becomes official
But if the word is the battle is classic then they could make that dough back cause I would love to see a classic and would pay a few dollars for it

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
$5 is NOTHING at that.......and Lux was talking about doing it for $2 a week after the event:deadmanny:

Smack needs to be smacked, that makes WAY too much sense:snoop:
Dog $5 aint shyt, I paid $10 back when smack was doing that donation thing. nikkas would pay $5 for Lux vs hollow EASILY.
The only way I see the ppv back fire is if the battle comes out wack

Then yea the bootleg becomes official
But if the word is the battle is classic then they could make that dough back cause I would love to see a classic and would pay a few dollars for it
No way that battle would come out wack. Its impossible. Unless them two get together to throw the shyt. As far as the bootleg thing, just start taking money and hold the battle til it reaches a certain point then release and/or have an online team to go around searching for the bootlegs to have them pulled.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Hollow and Lux have had bars for each other for years. No way that battle will be wack.

Maybe underwhelming cause it's impossible to live up to the hype

Personally, I don't think it's gonna be all that close if they do battle.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Hollow and Lux have had bars for each other for years. No way that battle will be wack.

Maybe underwhelming cause it's impossible to live up to the hype

Personally, I don't think it's gonna be all that close if they do battle.

Same thing im thinking...Who do you think would take it? Personally I've always thought it would be close, until i watched hollow vs surf.

No disrespect to hollow, but i honestly think he doesnt have a chance. Lux's style is like some straight rapid fire. Whereas hollow is has that slow lazy flow...If hollow gonna come like that then he gonna have to have haymakers every bar to win imo. With little to no filler. And he gonna have to think outside the norm. Not saying its not possible but i just dont see it happening.

Id personally wanna see big t vs lux that shyt would be :whew: big t is creative as fuk ....that tetris bar is out of this world

He should of saved that for incase he battled lux lol

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If lux uses the style he did vs Miles, hollow would get 3-0'd imo. Idk if he'd do that for a whole battle again tho.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Never understood why Smack wouldn't do the PPV thing.

Bootlegs.

Basically this, if the UFC/WWE/Boxing cannt stop bootlegged and the other Battle Rap ppvs have been bootlegged aswell, Smack's will tool. Smack dont want that, the way he has it now has brehs fiending for battles. Basically it all coems down to youtube videos and makin the money off that

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Bootlegs.

Basically this, if the UFC/WWE/Boxing cannt stop bootlegged and the other Battle Rap ppvs have been bootlegged aswell, Smack's will tool. Smack dont want that, the way he has it now has brehs fiending for battles. Basically it all coems down to youtube videos and makin the money off that

Thats like saying all music artists should not release there music digitally because of piracy.

There shyt will be bootlegged regardless. Smack can create an extra stream of revenue on top of the advertisements, youtube views etc.