Lux Explains Y he Dissed Smack n URL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lux had that game plan... i hope other leagues read this n see the possibilities of the business model n jump on it and get this battle done asap

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
lux is full of
he came to them with a plan that would cake him and URL up but wants 40k upfront? You cant hustle a hustler lux. You walk into any business on earth and tell them I have something that will make both of us a lot of money but you have to give me 40k first and see if they don't call security on you and give you that jazzy jeff/uncle phil treatment.

Its one thing to be about business and it another to be pretending to be about business and we know which one lux is doing.
:dead: :russ:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Big T is probably the only nikka in battlerap with the haymakers to beat Lux.

There's only 3 nikkas IMO that can beat Lux if he's rapping like he did against Miles... JC, Verb and Big T. :yeshrug:
JC lost to 100 bulletz but can beat lux :rudy:
Hollow 3-0d Big T but he beating lux :rudy:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux comes with that "Fake friends, put your tape in and say "That's it", you not around, your +Homies Clown+, they don't +Play That shyt+" style, nikkas can't see him.
JC lost to 100 bulletz but can beat lux :rudy:
Hollow 3-0d Big T but he beating lux :rudy:

Verb got washed by Clips...(who Lux said if he beat at the time, he would battle Verb)

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
when puffy finds his way to your show,the trail of money led him there...

Smack dosent see where thing thing could take him

nikka could release a battle rap app and have nikkas pay 2 dollars....

Have regions set up and whoever wins could battle at a tourney or something..like every 6 months

nikkas would be battling each other on the apps with lurkers judging

like this nikka dosent get it

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've acknowledged that Lux is a great battle rapper., but you guys have watched battle rap long enough. Anybody can be beaten on any given night. Lux is too good to flat out lose, but i think some guys out there can give him debatable battles. Battle rappers write to the level of their competition. These guys would be highly motivated to put on a good performance against Lux.

Lux has been able to create an illusion that surprisingly, a lot of battle rap fans have fallen for. People really seem to think he's unbeatable. The thing with Lux is that he doesn't really have many battles on cam, so it minimizes his flaws. If you look at all these top tier niiggas, they have all experienced the ups & downs in their careers. We have seen top tier guys go on amazing runs where they look damn near unbeatable, and than they suddenly hit a wall, where nothing they do is working. They than have to go back to that drawing board & reinvent themselves. Lux has never had to do that because he battles once every 10 years. As a result, he has developed this mystique about him with these fans.

Imagine if Lux was an active battle rapper and went throught that gauntlet of having to face big t, verb, clips, chilla jones, jc, etc all back to back to back. Do you really think he would come out of that unscathed?

However, we have to look at the current circumstances. As long as he battles every 5 years he will be hard to beat.

As far as Lux/Hollow, Lux should 3-0 him unless he chokes again. I'm not really high on Hollow, especially when it comes to his URL battles. In my mind, he's a grindtime rapper. I'll take a true URL style rapper to get in Lux's ass.

I been trynna tell nikkas its easy to look incredible the way Lux has when he only has 3 battles on film and two of them were not even suppose to be in the ring with him

Hollow has NEVER been 3-0'd and hes battled a whos who of top nikkas. The battle will be debatable and he wont underestimate Lux the way he did Surf

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
Lol dat ars wit hollow was mad long ago tho n was on fight klub.. Nuggas gonna have to get over dat bs.. Battle hollow now tho, Ars is better now by alot n Hollow also.. See wat happens den..

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lux is a real niggga, and I feel him to a certain degree, but Paying lux that much woulda set a fukkked up precedent for URLTV, All them nigggaz woulda been asking crazy prices if smack went for that.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Lux is a real niggga, and I feel him to a certain degree, but Paying lux that much woulda set a fukkked up precedent for URLTV, All them nigggaz woulda been asking crazy prices if smack went for that.
Said this pages ago

And a few of these dudes think that because they personally feel lux is the greatest that somehow will stop other guys from going to the negotiation tables asking for huge pay raises

Again lux can say jay z tweet and 3 mill views

DNA can say Durant drake and millions of views

Big t can say 50 eminem and millions of views

Verb can make a claim, hitman can make a claim concieted can make a claim hollow can make a claim surf can make a claim.

I would like to hear smack and Beasley side on why they didn't explore the other avenues for revenue. What are their concerns with that. That side I agree with lux on should def explore other ways to get money other venues that pack more people. Then nikkas can get 40k. But def not now with just money from these events