Lying ass Wack100 tells the muthafuggin truth for 1nce. 2pac/Biggie related

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Of course thread is crickets.

Wow!! Wack was so disrespectful but what he's saying the first couple mins was true. He had no reason to put the Quad on Big; especially when he knew the truth

Another Cali nikka from the death row camp stating the obvious truth take this rep:sas1:I said this to @Nomad1 and the other MVP's ( Most Valuable PACs) already verbatim but they can't bring themselves to admit it:bryan: Pac was on album 3 or 4 and Biggie zoomed passed that nikka with such speed manz was in his feelings, pretty much Rico from Belly status. Caused all that shyt from the origin of jealousy that's why his Stanleys go so hard to re-write history or downplay Biggie shyt burns they soul for some reason:sas2:

It's as simple as that. Pac got clapped and robbed for talking spicy to a real gangsta and then went ahead and try to implicate Biggie.
Their beef was much more than the Quad incident. 30 years and Biggie fans still can't seem to understand this?

1.) .

^ then gets Snoop and DPGs trailer shot (and Biggie also claimed Tupac was there).

2.)

^ DPG and Pac collectively address Biggie on wax for the first time

3.) .

^ Biggie and Puffy throw subs at a dead rapper + suge knight, do a victory lap in LA, allegedly meet with SSCC before Biggie getting murked, and then choir boy Biggie gets killed in a drive-by.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

But then again facts don't really matter, and Biggie only gets thread clicks if the subject is linked to Pac. Truly a leach legacy.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Their beef was much more than the Quad incident. 30 years and Biggie fans still can't seem to understand this?

1.) .

^ then gets Snoop and DPGs trailer shot (and Biggie also claimed Tupac was there).

2.)

3.) .

^ Biggie and Puffy throw subs at a dead rapper + suge knight, do a victory lap in LA, allegedly meet with SSCC before Biggie getting murked, and then choir boy Biggie gets killed in a drive-by.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

But then again facts don't really matter, and Biggie only gets thread clicks if the subject is linked to Pac. Truly a leach legacy.

Bro, stop it :mjlol:

Biggie wouldn't have been apart of anything if Pac ain't mentioned him after he got disciplined in Quad. Real simple.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bro, stop it :mjlol:

Biggie wouldn't have been apart of anything if Pac ain't mentioned him after he got disciplined in Quad. Real simple.
Biggie wouldn't have died if he hadn't tried to sell records off the strength of the beef and doing a victory lap in a city that didn't like him. Rip to him tho :yeshrug:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Biggie wouldn't have died if he hadn't tried to sell records off the strength of the beef and doing a victory lap in a city that didn't like him. Rip to him tho :yeshrug:

Maybe, but glad you agree Pac started the shyt. Shoulda went at the nikkas that shot and robbed his ass instead of Biggie.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He certainly created problems for himself, but Pac talking about Biggie and Bad Boy started with the release of Who Shot Ya.

No it didn't. You and every Pac stan on @xCivicx's flat Earth can say that til your faces turn blue but it ain't gonna change facts, bro.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No it didn't. You and every Pac stan on @xCivicx's flat Earth can say that til your faces turn blue but it ain't gonna change facts, bro.
I don't understand this point considering we have access to the Vibe articles, we have multiple rappers including Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Nore etc saying Biggie tried to get Snoop and DPG killed b/c of NY NY, NY 87, and Hit Em Up are response records not disses fired first, you have Puffy closely aligning with Mob Pirus direct opps in LA, et etc.

I can pull receipts for days, but the only thing you and other Biggie fans can do is pretend they don't exist by never acknowledging any of it. Just like you did with my first post and quickly jumped to the Quad incident and ignored everything else that happened after.

It's ironic.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

1.) .

2.)

3.) .

- - - - - - - - - - - -

1.) .

2.)

3.) .

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Hip hop lesson from Canada :picard:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I don't understand this point considering we have access to the Vibe articles, we have multiple rappers including Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Nore etc saying Biggie tried to get Snoop and DPG killed b/c of NY NY, NY 87, and Hit Em Up are response records not disses fired first, you have Puffy closely aligning with Mob Pirus direct opps in LA, et etc.

I can pull receipts for days, but the only thing you and other Biggie fans can do is pretend they don't exist by never acknowledging any of it. Just like you did with my first post and quickly jumped to the Quad incident and ignored everything else that happened after.

It's ironic.

All that shyt happened after Pac implicated Biggie regarding the Quad incident. EVERYTHING Biggie related leads back to Pac mentioning him for some shyt he had nothing to do with.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

It's ironic.
I know Pac is the one that got shot, but how can you not even think Big isn't supposed to feel some kind of way being publicly implicated in a robbery/assault with a deadly weapon/attempted murder when he had nothing to do with it?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I know Pac is the one that got shot, but how can you not even think Big isn't supposed to feel some kind of way being publicly implicated in a robbery/assault with a deadly weapon/attempted murder when he had nothing to do with it?
He had that right but we could apply that logic to Pac as well. That doesn't excuse either of their actions.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All that shyt happened after Pac implicated Biggie regarding the Quad incident. EVERYTHING Biggie related leads back to Pac mentioning him for some shyt he had nothing to do with.
Except he didn't implicate Biggie when it first happened. He blamed Henchmen and those loyal/associated with him and some of them happened to be in the studio.

Hit crtl + f and type "biggie" just to save yourself some time.

Who Shot Ya and Biggie's weird behavior after, caused all of the problems.