Lying ass Wack100 tells the muthafuggin truth for 1nce. 2pac/Biggie related

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
He had that right but we could apply that logic to Pac as well. That doesn't excuse either of their actions.
Not when Pac was told the truth & still pushed the narrative as if Big had some type of prior knowledge. That's foul & it's the shyt Wack was talking about. I don't like Wack or how disrespectful he speaks about Pac but he was right about Pac's behavior about the Quad & after

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
1. Biggie and Tyson told pac " them nikkas out your league and u shouldnt be hanging around them they on other shyt"

2. Lil shawn even confirm pac goes back and tell Jack and Biggie ends up getting robbed..

3. then you run your mouth to Jimmy Henchmen and telling him to suck your dikk and u pillow talking with madonna about Jack who she was hanging around with and telling the media them nikkas was hanger ons and thats why u got pop in Quad… your whole dress code change because Jack, tuck and them change how u dressed

4. this nikka goes in jail catching heat from Guards and NY Media and u clearly knew jack and henchman hit u up , but Pac started feeling himself because Suge and the bloods had his back because he was a cash cow and Suge already had beef with Puff so Suge knew this was a great opportunity to use this loud mouth nikka

5. Then Pac running around here in LA trying to prove that he some unstoppable force getting into shyt he has no business doing and getting involved in street politics he has no issue with and ended up dead..

Like i said,, Pac was a Great rapper probably the best, but he should have stayed on what he was a black panther/revolutionary artist and not trying to hang around older street nikkas who’s life is the streets

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Biggie moved like a snake and got clapped for it. Imagine doing long kiss on the radio and still make excuses for that dude
Move like a snake :dwillhuh: ?

You never met any of these nikkas breh. Matter of fact they probably died when you were barely a teenager.

Who raised you :dahell:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Another Cali nikka from the death row camp stating the obvious truth take this rep:sas1:I said this to @Nomad1 and the other MVP's ( Most Valuable PACs) already verbatim but they can't bring themselves to admit it:bryan: Pac was on album 3 or 4 and Biggie zoomed passed that nikka with such speed manz was in his feelings, pretty much Rico from Belly status. Caused all that shyt from the origin of jealousy that's why his Stanleys go so hard to re-write history or downplay Biggie shyt burns they soul for some reason:sas2:

:dead: dap + rep