Daps
The gap widens 16-10

Im not even at vol 5 and Cole is already 0-2 like pre 2012 Lebron:mjlol:

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Wow this shyt is amazing. Lyrically Cole is head and shoulders above Wale. Simply because Wale is difficult to understand at times. His writing style is all over the place. Not because it's deep but because it can be nonsensical.

Cole delivers his message in a way that's easily digestible without being simple or shallow. And when he decides to, his wordplay and metaphors are better. Songwriting skills better too.

I'm shocked nikkas is picking Wale but ok...we all heard Beautiful Bliss...and Looking For Trouble...and Lit...and Night Job...I can keep going but it's obvious who's better.

Cole's tribute to Mike Brown is better than anything Wale ever done. This is slick disrespectful lol.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Wow this shyt is amazing. Lyrically Cole is head and shoulders above Wale. Simply because Wale is difficult to understand at times. His writing style is all over the place. Not because it's deep but because it can be nonsensical.

Cole delivers his message in a way that's easily digestible without being simple or shallow. And when he decides to, his wordplay and metaphors are better. Songwriting skills better too.

I'm shocked nikkas is picking Wale but ok...we all heard Beautiful Bliss...and Looking For Trouble...and Lit...and Night Job...I can keep going but it's obvious who's better.

Cole's tribute to Mike Brown is better than anything Wale ever done. This is slick disrespectful lol.
This. Wale gonna win for some reason he got this reputation as a supreme lyricist. :francis:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG

:russ::umad: this a preference thread, can't get mad at that

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't listen to either of them like that..i'd say probably Wale...he's more slick with it.
Cole has a better rapping voice.

although...Cole did get him on that joint they did on Wales album..but that long verse was on some show and prove shyt.

Wale does have a throwaway joint i'd go back to before i'd listen to any Cole song...one about strippers forgot the name.

edit-found it.

I think you're talking about downtown by Wale

Professor Polo

80s Baby
Daps

/thread