• Mac Dre

• Blu

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

i doubt youll take the time to even listen but true music heads know whats up. and im a fan of mac dre but this is the music game. AND i chose a lo-fi song and its still better than Mac Dres best song.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Blue isn't close to being on Mac Dre's level. Blue has one decent album with no enduring material

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Blue isn't close to being on Mac Dre's level. Blue has one decent album with no enduring material

If mac dre is a legend, blu is too. And that one decent album is constantly praised as one of the best albums of the 2000s, and he actually has more critically acclaimed material if you take the time to listen. its blu not blue btw.

Daps
yeah lets compare Macs best songs to blus worst song off his expiremental album (something mac dre doesnt do btw) ok.
Oh wait I thought that it was ahead of it's time and still a good album

yeah or taking chances like this

Yeah Blu is much more creative artist then Mac Dre

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Oh wait I thought that it was ahead of it's time and still a good album

yeah or taking chances like this

Yeah Blu is much more creative artist then Mac Dre

Yeah blu would never make a jazzy album (like herfavouritecolour) and then drop an electro album (like noyork) he's one dimensional.

besides, you chose his WORST song and compared to Dre's dopest shyt. like i said, im a fan of dre but he doesnt compare to blu.

Daps
If mac dre is a legend, blu is too. And that one decent album is constantly praised as one of the best albums of the 2000s, and he actually has more critically acclaimed material if you take the time to listen. its blu not blue btw.
fukk no, Blu is like a diet Ras Kass, a dude with one good album and living off that content for the rest of his career teasing fans like "ok, I am gonna bring that shyt back, just wait and fails."

Mac Dre put out hood classics for decades, put out albums from the cell that were classic, created a label, movement and a rap style that in many ways is what guys like DJ Mustard and Big Sean are running with high impact beats with funny lyricism that is well crafted, but because he doesn't rap like a nerd, nerds never respect his style.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love

Mac Dre's catalog dwarfs that of Blu's, it's not even close to being close. Mac Dre makes a brand of music that isn't even close to a valid comparison to Blu's, and his catalog is way bigger, he has more longevity. Mac Dre is a way better rapper. He's responsible for better music. His work is more entertaining and has replay value, not something like Blu's work which is something I'd only listen to if I was in the right mood

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
fukk no, Blu is like a diet Ras Kass, a dude with one good album and living off that content for the rest of his career teasing fans like "ok, I am gonna bring that shyt back, just wait and fails."

Mac Dre put out hood classics for decades, put out albums from the cell that were classic, created a label, movement and a rap style that in many ways is what guys like DJ Mustard and Big Sean are running with high impact beats with funny lyricism that is well crafted, but because he doesn't rap like a nerd, nerds never respect his style.

Exactly, Blu is nerd music for a niche audience. No York was garbage

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
Blu is the dopefiend from The Wire, Bubbles? Or nah

blu_bubbles-thumb-473x473.jpg

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

man do you mac dre stans know how to read?
i keep saying IM A FAN OF MAC DRE. I GOT COUSINS WHO ARE STANS.
BUTTTTT..... to say blu has one good album and lives off that content is laughable to anyone who does there research.
Blu drops soulful, jazzy, beautiful and motivational music to become the theme song of a working man.