• Mac Dre

• Blu

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
man do you mac dre stans know how to read?
i keep saying IM A FAN OF MAC DRE. I GOT COUSINS WHO ARE STANS.
BUTTTTT..... to say blu has one good album and lives off that content is laughable to anyone who does there research.
Blu drops soulful, jazzy, beautiful and motivational music to become the theme song of a working man.

Charles Hamilton > Blu

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Blu is the dopefiend from The Wire, Bubbles? Or nah

blu_bubbles-thumb-473x473.jpg

:dead:

Daps
man do you mac dre stans know how to read?
i keep saying IM A FAN OF MAC DRE. I GOT COUSINS WHO ARE STANS.
BUTTTTT..... to say blu has one good album and lives off that content is laughable to anyone who does there research.
Blu drops soulful, jazzy, beautiful and motivational music to become the theme song of a working man.

I listened to everything you posted and that shyt sounded boring as fukk. That is some stuck inside on a rainy day and my girl dumped me music. I want some fun and enjoyable music with high quality lyrics hence Mac Dre got this.

Post a current Blu song you like that I could play on the way to the store or in the gym

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I listened to everything you posted and that shyt sounded boring as fukk. That is some stuck inside on a rainy day and my girl dumped me music. I want some fun and enjoyable music with high quality lyrics hence Mac Dre got this.

Post a current Blu song you like that I could play on the way to the store or in the gym

good luck with that :usure:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

man, you aint goin like nothing i post so why bother???
not all music has to have the same vibes
sometimes headphone music is the best shyt sometimes car music is the best

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
if you just judge music on how well it bangs in your car you may aswell listen to lil jon and lil whatever the fukk.

in my car, i bump 2001, dom kennedy, dj quik, eazy, pac, ugk, etc
in mmy house i bump BLU

Daps
man, you aint goin like nothing i post so why bother???
not all music has to have the same vibes
sometimes headphone music is the best shyt sometimes car music is the best
miss me with this lame shyt of "oh well, you have to understand music deeply." - like someone said above me, I like music I can listen to throughout my life, not just if I feel like it.

here are the two Blu songs I like

Mac Dre got at least a 100 songs I like as opposed to Blu who has two cool songs and "experimental stuff" I am not smart enough to understand

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The same Blu who dropped a major label album that was so bad, that the majority of his fans who supported his first album, checked out on his career.

how many :cape::duck: can be fit into one sentence? Last saw Blu live a few months ago, didn't seem to have a problem drawing fans then, nor when I saw him back before the drunk lyric incident.

Seeing as you've self-admitted to "only liking" two Blu songs, suffice to say your oppinion can go straight to the :trash: ; and I like Mac Dre too. Nothing useful to be culled from the opinion of the ignorant.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
yeah lets compare Macs best songs to blus worst song off his expiremental album (something mac dre doesnt do btw) ok.

this lukie fakkit is just shytposting

look other posters can cherry pick too