Mac Dre > Blu

Mac or Blu

• Mac Dre

• Blu

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
who was being racist??.....those are the ethnicity's that makeup Mac Dre's fan base.....and bay area hip hop heads are known for listening to trash......that aint no generalization bruh......like saying Mac Dre is trash.....that shyt is the truth.......
Just read your last statement, think about it, reflect and after that come back with deeper insight.

"known for listening to trash"? I am glad I could be entitled by your informed opinion and you could give me such deep insight, such a honor to talk to someone who is avenging California yet hating on it at the same time.

Amazing.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Just read your last statement, think about it, reflect and after that come back with deeper insight.

"known for listening to trash"? I am glad I could be entitled by your informed opinion and you could give me such deep insight, such a honor to talk to someone who is avenging California yet hating on it at the same time.

Amazing.
dont be so literal......You have to understand Nor Cal and So Cal are two very different places......once you understand that then come talk to me......

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Once again, I hurt your feelings so now lets go to racial elements since having an informed conversation just frankly seems hard for you. Is Blu your friend, does this thread touch to close to home??
hurt my feelings?.....you're talking out your ass, clown.....your posting nonsense as this is a troll thread....

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I am from the bay area and while mac dre was lyrical and also had alot of great material, if you ask me who i would rather listen to its blu...and by listen i mean i wanna hear it on a actual microphone and mastered. the type of beats blu raps on is more my thing

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I'm not really up on Mac Dre at all but every time Bay posters make dedication threads to him i usually click a few links and think to myself "He's aight but he's no Devin The Dude".

Daps
dont be so literal......You have to understand Nor Cal and So Cal are two very different places......once you understand that then come talk to me......

I live in Concord, CA a part of the Bay Area, I understand the hatred between the two. I take your hatred of the bay as spit and also your stupidity so I don't pass judgement. I just view you as someone with limited social interaction and probably a DJ of sorts to your group of friends or small clubs and feels that their opinion is well informed and the best ever. Seems rigid and structural, so I am simply mocking it since it will only take you so far in life, this is nothing more than a skill building tool for you to try and see other perceptions of the world.

hurt my feelings?.....you're talking out your ass, clown.....your posting nonsense as this is a troll thread....

How? You are struggling to post rational statements beyond thin veiled insults

My problems with Blu are simple

1) Since his first album he has dramatically dropped off partially to drugs and partially due to lack of direction
2) As someone who buys music I am insulted when an album is poorly mastered and then sold at max price point
3) The majority of Blu's album seem rambling and incohessive

As opposed to Mac Dre

1) Good production value with lyrics that actually apply to all walks of life in terms of work ethic and communication
2) Albums that work around a topic and are autobiographical
3) An expanded view of his world with auxiliary content such as DVDs or events that helped introduce you to other artist of a similar creed

But please @West Coast Avenger insult my race and lie and say I am gay, because that is way more productive than a dialogue of the aforementioned content.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I live in Concord, CA a part of the Bay Area, I understand the hatred between the two. I take your hatred of the bay as spit and also your stupidity so I don't pass judgement. I just view you as someone with limited social interaction and probably a DJ of sorts to your group of friends or small clubs and feels that their opinion is well informed and the best ever. Seems rigid and structural, so I am simply mocking it since it will only take you so far in life, this is nothing more than a skill building tool for you to try and see other perceptions of the world.

1) Since his first album he has dramatically dropped off partially to drugs and partially due to lack of direction
2) As someone who buys music I am insulted when an album is poorly mastered and then sold at max price point

As opposed to Mac Dre

1) Good production value with lyrics that actually apply to all walks of life in terms of work ethic and communication
3) An expanded view of his world with auxiliary content such as DVDs or events that helped introduce you to other artist of a similar creed

But please @West Coast Avenger insult my race and lie and say I am gay, because that is way more productive than a dialogue of the aforementioned content.
go dance to Mac Dre bruh....I aint reading all this shyt.......

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

As opposed to Mac Dre

1 - My favorite blu album isnt even Below the Heavens so i dont see the dramatic dropofff. he JUST released a solid double album
2 - Blu usually re-masters his music so ive learned to wait on it.
3 - You havent heard the majority of Blu;s music . Your a mac dre stan and those are the worst type of stans.

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 - My favorite blu album isnt even Below the Heavens so i dont see the dramatic dropofff. he JUST released a solid double album
2 - Blu usually re-masters his music so ive learned to wait on it.
3 - You havent heard the majority of Blu;s music . Your a mac dre stan and those are the worst type of stans.
get em