Results are only viewable after voting.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
^ right

but Mac Dre >>> alot of cats

he's got too much material, songs with dope storytelling.... robbing banks for 10 million ... pioneer of acid/E rap ... He has some of the coldest lines and came nice on pretty much every song he ever got his hands on. He invented dances, he was the first to do shyt all these 2000-2014 nikkas been copying. His diss tracks were tough. His pimp game was ice cold ... His DVD is :blessed: and im from NY

Mac Dre was > before Blu's mom and dad even met

Judgement!

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South Sacramento
On a side note, whatever happened to them country club nikkas that got arrested for pimping and dope in that sting a few years back?

Daps
On a side note, whatever happened to them country club nikkas that got arrested for pimping and dope in that sting a few years back?
long term jail sentences and then allegations of PSD being labeled a rat by J Diggs

essentially you can listen to these two songs and get the story

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

i doubt youll take the time to even listen but true music heads know whats up. and im a fan of mac dre but this is the music game. AND i chose a lo-fi song and its still better than Mac Dres best song.
i was hip to mac dre before this thread but i dont rock with the bay hyphy thizzy wtf ever its called type of music at all but i respect his status but with that being said the blu songs i heard on page two is dope af. dude is nice fly is dope af