Mac or Blu

• Mac Dre

• Blu

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
this lukie fakkit is just shytposting

look other posters can cherry pick too

I'd rather hear the thizzle dance over that lame ass music

"That bounce out the car tho" in the second verse is better than any of blu's lines

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Never listened to Mac Dre before this thread. Took a listen to a track OP posted.
:patrice:
:trash:

I still remember hearing Mac Dre for the first time......I though that shyt was a joke.....then I heard he actually had a huge following and I though that shyt was a joke too.....but then when I found out he was a bay area rapper.....it all made sense.....nikkaz, cacs, gooks & wetbacks from the bay love trash ass rappers......

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I still remember hearing Mac Dre for the first time......I though that shyt was a joke.....then I heard he actually had a huge following and I though that shyt was a joke too.....but then when I found out he was a bay area rapper.....it all made sense.....nikkaz, cacs, gooks & wetbacks from the bay love trash ass rappers......

Shut up punk

SixxiS

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Coli Gang
Man he saved Hip Hop by putting out multiple poorly mixed albums, half assed recording and sub-par beats. My bad breh
Na he saved hip hop because Below The Heavens shyts on anything Flab Dre can even fathom releasing

Oh yea btw. Post a Mac Dre song that's better than any track on BTH :mjlol:

Daps
Awesome racism and generalizations breh

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Awesome racism and generalizations breh
who was being racist??.....those are the ethnicity's that makeup Mac Dre's fan base.....and bay area hip hop heads are known for listening to trash......that aint no generalization bruh......like saying Mac Dre is trash.....that shyt is the truth.......