Mac Dre > Blu

Mac or Blu

• Mac Dre

• Blu

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
threads.full.of.broke.nikkas.and.undercover,cacs
I am a out in the open white person and I am far from broke, so Blu fans are the ones you are speaking of?

@Yoda hit me with those songs since I am traveling to a boxing event today, I will put them on in the car with my friends and see if they like it.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a out in the open white person and I am far from broke, so Blu fans are the ones you are speaking of?

@Yoda hit me with those songs since I am traveling to a boxing event today, I will put them on in the car with my friends and see if they like it.

yeah.ur.a.piece.shyt.and.best.case.scenario.you.turn.into.a.helpless.braindamaged.vegetable.in.ur.next.fight,so.ur.mouth.can,stay.shut.and.can.keep.ur.piece.of.shyt.opinions.to.yourself

Last edited:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
i was hip to mac dre before this thread but i dont rock with the bay hyphy thizzy wtf ever its called type of music at all but i respect his status but with that being said the blu songs i heard on page two is dope af. dude is nice fly is dope af

im glad you actually took the time to listen props breh :salute:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

Look breh.
I didnt mean to turn this into blu vs mac dre. Mac is ok in my books. but, i know you mac dre stans. yall too hard headed. im not posting any songs breh, besides i already posted like 3.
Blu wasnt made for the car.

Daps
Look breh.
I didnt mean to turn this into blu vs mac dre. Mac is ok in my books. but, i know you mac dre stans. yall too hard headed. im not posting any songs breh, besides i already posted like 3.
Blu wasnt made for the car.
I don't understand that statement, I listen to music in the car, the gym and at my friends house on the weekends, I am really busy in life as a whole. Is Blu more suited for a younger person with more time to decode lyrics and relax to?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The Blu slander ITT is disgusting :wow:

Below the Heavens, Give Me My Flowers... and HerFavouriteColo(u)r > Most rappers discographies.

And I hope the people that are shytting on NoYork don't like Yeezus.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
I don't understand that statement, I listen to music in the car, the gym and at my friends house on the weekends, I am really busy in life as a whole. Is Blu more suited for a younger person with more time to decode lyrics and relax to?

Blu has soulful production. Jazzy and boom bap ish. you cant bump that in the car.
His lyrics are nice, but they arent jay electronica type where you gotta decode every line.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Blu has soulful production. Jazzy and boom bap ish. you cant bump that in the car.

Nah breh, listening to HerFavouriteColo(u)r on a summer's evening in the whip with the windows rolled down is :wow:

By the time Untitled comes on and it's twilight with that sunset as your backdrop :ohlawd:

tweezy

Pro
Daps
His lyrics are nice, but they arent jay electronica type where you gotta decode every line.
I hate when people think something is good because it bangs in the car

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Rapping isn't just about being a lame ass rapper who sits with a pen and a pad coming off with corny expression that no cares about live like Royce Da 5'9". Dre and Pac both engaged their audience, had a knack for songwriting, have a wide variety of content in multiple subject matters and influenced essentially modern gangsta club bangers.
SOunds like you actually listen to a lot of blu to even make a thread with these types of references.