Sunhymns
what is YOUR favorite rapper doing?:patrice:

Jay Electronica is busy
Y0Fv1HK.png
soooooo you :ufdup:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Don't like his music but he seems like a good dude. Whether you want to chalk it up as strictly a PR move or not the social justice topics seem to have been prevalent in his music before he took off. Bigger things to worry about than the motives of the people actually on the ground IMO unless they are stirring up shyt.
Agreed.

Nobody can say it's PR though cause Mack BEEN on shyt like this since long before he blew.

Im not a big fan of his music but dude has alway been conscious to the way this country is built and owns up to the fact that he has privilege as a white rapper.

He even admitted GKMC should of won the grammy over his album cause he knows that album was better and more important to the culture.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I personally think Macklemore was given a hard time, some of it deserved, some of it went too far.

He could have taken the vanilla ice route, built a ton of resentment and gave the middle finger salute at any point, taken his awards without saying a word, and not too many would've blamed him.

The fact that he's shown humility, humbleness and still decides to take this side because it's the right thing to do has earned my respect.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Dude has always been pretty outspoken about his privilege. More so than almost any white celebrity I know of besides Russel Brand. I fukks wit da cacklemore :ehh:

If push came to shove, do you think he would relinquish that privilege :aicmon:

I'm weary of Mac, and white people like him. I believe that they are a punch from a black fist away to being Ted Nugent

I believe he's totally genuine in wanting social and racial equality (a fantasy), but I don't think he'll ever truly realize what that entails and what he'll give up

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you guys are actually falling for this shyt? :mjlol:

He's a pseudo activist whose looking for attention. You nikkas need to get your shyt together.

And before you nikkas say "bububub you weren't in ferguson" I donated $200 to the cause :sas2:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He needs one to secure first. He's corny as fukk but I respect this.

Where the fukk is Jay and Bey though?
so now every major black artist needs to be in the streets helping them nikkas in ferguson :dead:

Hey guys Stevie Wonder aint in the streets protesting. What a c00n :troll: