Mad Max spoiler discussion (We praten over de film in hier)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You know that is sorta strange. It would be expected that he would at least ask for a car. But I supposed that would have ruined the great ending. Maybe in the sequel, he turns back around and asks for supplies. I've already read two fan fiction stories where he comes back just to fukk Furiosa, and she's like 'what took you so long?'. :lolbron:
yea that would be time for some comic relief......

"What took u so long."

"I forgot something in my car"

:rudy: really?

bristol-palin-situation-safe-o.gif

Chicka wow chicka wow wow.

They'll never have a hero plowing a bald headed one armed woman in a film though

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Max is so damaged by his experiences (even after Thunderdome where the kids looked at him like :krs:) that he can't make connections with other people, women included, even one as right for him and with a bod as good as FURIOSA (or any of the other wives!). Mebbe during WASTELAND (next movie planned) that he finally risks himself again that way. How Miller might do it without a veneer of :flabbynsick: however would be another great feat of movie craft. :youngsabo:
On God. Love story tension. Please no. Just travel the wasteland plowing snaggle tooth dimes and leave them behind the safety of their village walls For new adventures

Last edited:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
I only had a vague understanding of why Men's groups were mad about this movie before I saw it.

After watching it - you have to be insecure as fukk to not be able to suspend your disbelief that women are the heroes in this make believe world for two hours. Just 120 minutes.

Some people have real, deep seated fukking issues.

I read an interesting fan theory this morning about
Max's actual identity. Someone claimed he could be the feral boomerang kid. I'm not super up on the backstories, but there are some :ohhh: worthy points raised http://nerdist.com/mad-max-fan-theory-will-make-you-want-to-see-fury-road-again/
Not to mention Max and Nux did as much heroic shyt in that film as Charlize did. What's funny about these male activists is they come off whiny bytches crying about this shyt. Not very manly indeed lol.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will be seeing this movie in less than 30 minutes, so mods please lock this thread until tonight until I got post my reviews and thoughts

thank you

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just read the first Vertigo comic Mad Max: Fury Road - Nux & Immortan Joe, telling the stories of how they came to be.

Nux was a child of a couple who lived among the desert people at the bottom of the Citadel. His father always talked about stories of going up there where Immortan Joe lived. His father was killed opposing Immortan Joe's troops. His mother died soon after from the sickness. All alone, a young Nux one day attempts to climb the big lift. Hanging of the edge, a guard moves to throw him off but is stopped by one who wants to see how long he'll hold on. As they reach the top, the War Boys start cheering for him, even though he's about to be crushed. But Nux instead starts to laugh, to the surprise of all the guards, because like his father told him he managed to get 'up there'. A guard quickly pulls him up and saves his life, and Nux is recruited to become a War Boy.

Colonel Joe Moore was a veteran of the gasoline wars and a survivor of the water wars. Wanting to make his own destiny, he and his subordinates Major Kalashnikov and DeepDog took his troops out into the wasteland, where they raided other parties to survive. During one of those raids they stumbled upon a fat man, who told them he could take them to a place with clean water, if they spared him. They did and found themselves upon the protected Citadel. Preparing to lay siege on the place, they found an old oil distillery and a lead mine nearby to hole up, but they couldn't take the Citadel. The Colonel then did a last ditch effort to take the Citadel, himself leading the way, but on the first day it already went to hell. On the second day the Citadel started to hang up the corpses of his troops, and on the third the colonel's remaining forces at the bottom gave up hope and prepared to leave, only to be called back by the Colonel, who survived the onslaught alongside Kalashnikov and took the Citadel. Henceforth he became known as the Immortan Joe, Kalashnikov became the Bullet Farmer and the fat man became the People Eater. The story also mentions that Immortan Joe has/had a third son, Scrotus, described as psychopathic killer.

The comic was just alright, they relied a bit too much on referencing dialogue from the movie which makes it come off more as a random companion piece rather than an independent story in this world (which it should've been). And whereas I really liked Nux' story, which is simple but effective, I felt Immortan Joe's story was too heavy on exposition.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Not to mention Max and Nux did as much heroic shyt in that film as Charlize did. What's funny about these male activists is they come off whiny bytches crying about this shyt. Not very manly indeed lol.

Kind of how very early on after 9/11 I knew Gawge W. was a bytch ass nyukka. Instead of obeying the old school Republican Teddy Roosevelt, Mr. "Talk Softly and Carry a Big Stick," he and Cheney and Gin Rummy had to walk around yelling and grabbing they crotch and warrin wit wrong goddamn nations. If niyukkas like them were in charge of FURY ROAD they'd have Max on some dumb shyt where he turns the rig around and charges Immortan Joe head on while sweatin and breathin heavy. :comeon:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Just read the first Vertigo comic Mad Max: Fury Road - Nux & Immortan Joe, telling the stories of how they came to be.

Nux was a child of a couple who lived among the desert people at the bottom of the Citadel. His father always talked about stories of going up there where Immortan Joe lived. His father was killed opposing Immortan Joe's troops. His mother died soon after from the sickness. All alone, a young Nux one day attempts to climb the big lift. Hanging of the edge, a guard moves to throw him off but is stopped by one who wants to see how long he'll hold on. As they reach the top, the War Boys start cheering for him, even though he's about to be crushed. But Nux instead starts to laugh, to the surprise of all the guards, because like his father told him he managed to get 'up there'. A guard quickly pulls him up and saves his life, and Nux is recruited to become a War Boy.

Colonel Joe Moore was a veteran of the gasoline wars and a survivor of the water wars. Wanting to make his own destiny, he and his subordinates Major Kalashnikov and DeepDog took his troops out into the wasteland, where they raided other parties to survive. During one of those raids they stumbled upon a fat man, who told them he could take them to a place with clean water, if they spared him. They did and found themselves upon the protected Citadel. Preparing to lay siege on the place, they found an old oil distillery and a lead mine nearby to hole up, but they couldn't take the Citadel. The Colonel then did a last ditch effort to take the Citadel, himself leading the way, but on the first day it already went to hell. On the second day the Citadel started to hang up the corpses of his troops, and on the third the colonel's remaining forces at the bottom gave up hope and prepared to leave, only to be called back by the Colonel, who survived the onslaught alongside Kalashnikov and took the Citadel. Henceforth he became known as the Immortan Joe, Kalashnikov became the Bullet Farmer and the fat man became the People Eater. The story also mentions that Immortan Joe has/had a third son, Scrotus, described as psychopathic killer.

The comic was just alright, they relied a bit too much on referencing dialogue from the movie which makes it come off more as a random companion piece rather than an independent story in this world (which it should've been). And whereas I really liked Nux' story, which is simple but effective, I felt Immortan Joe's story was too heavy on exposition.

:ehh: Thanks for posting this. Makes me want to pick up the comic.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Loved the movie, and I saw that theory on who he could be, which would be interesting.

I wonder if he left his car behind to tie into the game. As the plot of that is him trying to get his car back.

Edit:wasnt his car actually destroid in the movie?

Last edited:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Loved the movie, and I saw that theory on who he could be, which would be interesting.

I wonder if he left his car behind to tie into the game. As the plot of that is him trying to get his car back.

Edit:wasnt his car actually destroid in the movie?

Yep that car got bodied

Last edited:

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
awesome movie... called Mad Max, and at about 1:45 in I realized I didn't give even half a fukk about the actual Mad Max. Charlize, the girls and Nux were the stars of this movie
How can you say that? Mad Max is Mad Max, a quiet lone wolf, that was always the character. he did as much as Charlize in this movie. just badass as hell.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm not really shytting on him per se, it was just a spectacle, Charlize was great, Nicholas Whatever was great, the girls were hot, the villians were great, and then there was 15 lines of dialogue Max. He was cool, he did his thing, etc...

Max literally could have been written out of that movie with minimal re-writes. they could have changed a few threads here and there and he wouldn't even have to be there...

all that said, it didn't take away from the movie. this shyt was a 9 to me

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm not really shytting on him per se, it was just a spectacle, Charlize was great, Nicholas Whatever was great, the girls were hot, the villians were great, and then there was 15 lines of dialogue Max. He was cool, he did his thing, etc...

Max literally could have been written out of that movie with minimal re-writes. they could have changed a few threads here and there and he wouldn't even have to be there...

all that said, it didn't take away from the movie. this shyt was a 9 to me

You could write him out of most of the Road Warrior as well since that's another case of him getting involved in the conflict of others, but a character is more than the amount of lines. He handled most of the action in the final action sequence out of anybody on the rig. He's the reason they turned around in the first place with an actual plan. He's the reason they got out of that canyon because Furiosa's plan was fukked to begin with. He does so much important shyt in the movie that I can't help but laugh at the notion of him being sidelined or easily written out.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
and if the screenwriter had one of the girls suggest it, all of a sudden she had the big plan... it would have taken one or 2 lines. may have been the least important eponymous character i can remember.