MAGA is once again attacking Fani Willis alleging she is dating the special prosecutor hired to prosecute Trump co-defendant Michael Roman

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
. Did he use earnings from the law firm to finance their trip(s) or earnings from working on the case? That is the question people will ask.

Are you trying to win over the court of public opinion? Or a an actual court case for conflict of interest.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Wtf does this have to do with Trump's case?

There's no conflict of interest. MAGAs really coming out now

If anything, it's an HR matter about having a relationship with coworkers.

Tax payer money for Sex trips? damn yall really stretching this

He gets paid with taxpayer money to do his job. If he takes a vacation and decides to spend some of his paycheck with her, then what's the problem?

It's not criminal activity

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Let me go slow...

Your BOSS.is paying you with tax payer money to do a job.

You are also fukking your boss.

Because of this...your alleged lack of experience and qualifications have come under question...

Also...the same money your boss is paying you....she is getting enriched by because you are purchasing hotels and trips to take her on

Get it now?

Wade was a judge and had experience in litigation, criminal defense and prosecution. Dude is overly qualified for the role he's playing niow. You're believing MAGA nonsense crap discrediting a black man. Dude has his own law firm and has had many cases.

So you're saying he wasn't rich enough to buy tickets and go on those trips ?

There is also no proof that she's seeing him, and if she's seeing him nothing wrong with it.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
So the thing is- you are COMPLETELY RIGHT.
But no one is going to give him/them the benefit of the doubt. The mere fact that he is on this case means anything like this can be scrutinized. The money from his various sources of income are essentially commingled in the eyes of the public. Did he use earnings from the law firm to finance their trip(s) or earnings from working on the case? That is the question people will ask.

Is it FAIR? Definitely not. But everything is open to scrutiny when you’re working on a case like this.
He can do both. It's his earnings aka paycheck and can do what he wants with it as long as it's not illegal.

It's only illegal if the tax payer money is said to be for govt activities and they're just spending it on trips etc
That's illegal.

But getting paid and then deciding to spend it on vacation is not illegal even if it's with a coworker

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
But no one is going to give him/them the benefit of the doubt. The mere fact that he is on this case means anything like this can be scrutinized. The money from his various sources of income are essentially commingled in the eyes of the public. Did he use earnings from the law firm to finance their trip(s) or earnings from working on the case? That is the question people will ask.

Is it FAIR? Definitely not. But everything is open to scrutiny when you’re working on a case like this.

Are you dense ?

WTF

He can use the money he earned from the case to do as he pleases. He's not stealing from taxpayers. He's getting paid from taxpayer funds

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
He can do both. It's his earnings aka paycheck and can do what he wants with it as long as it's not illegal.

It's only illegal if the tax payer money is said to be for govt activities and they're just spending it on trips etc
That's illegal.

But getting paid and then deciding to spend it on vacation is not illegal even if it's with a coworker

She's a fukking MAGA and hoping WIllis get scrutinized

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

totally agree...that's why I think he should step down due to distraction of the allegations and handle his divorce

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
THAAAAAAANK YOU! This is was my fukking point! There shouldn’t be a HINT of any possible impropriety. ANY Black woman in a professional setting understands this because we are scrutinized for every damn thing. We RARELY get the benefit of the doubt. Is it FAIR? Of course not! Do I expect it to suddenly become fair when prosecuting the fukking President?! DEFINITELY NOT. None of y’all’s parents/relatives sat you down and told you how to maneuver around these people??!

@LeVraiPapi acting like I cursed Fani’s name or something. She did some silly shyt. You don’t shyt where you eat and don’t give any one a chance to believe you did. PERIOD.
I think the point is that regardless of what she did--or didn't do--It's weird that several posters (not you, I don't think) are getting gassed up all of a sudden about "corruption".

As if they give a shyt about "corruption" while continually hand-waving away that Trump has 91 felony indictments against him for trying to subvert an election and steal classified documents. Even if Fani did what is being alleged (which has in no way been proven), the Georgia case will continue. Let's not lose sight of the facts.

They're quick to jump on the "Fani Willis is corrupt" train but want to "wait and see" when it comes to that fat fukk Trump and his cronies. If their logic was even remotely consistent, they'd have already dismissed Trump as a criminal. If you only care about corruption when a Black DA is going up against a powerful White man you're sus. fukk that. Don't give these fools any oxygen.

@Silver Surfer @Ricky Fontaine @Starman

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Yes, a bonus you spring framework hating dufus. Lawyers are allowed to charge billable hours for their work. If you want to talk about ethics have at it, but roman's lawyer is going to have to make a case for a conflict of interest if he wants to get the case thrown out (or go the forensic misconduct route).

If Nathan wade was honeymooning in Miami with Michael Roman than the conflict of interest case would stick much better :dame:

He been getting a bonus from day 1 you nincumpoop

None of the other hired prosecutors are fukkin the boss

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I think the point is that regardless of what she did--or didn't do--It's weird that several posters (not you, I don't think) are getting gassed up all of a sudden about "corruption".

As if they give a shyt about "corruption" while continually hand-waving away that Trump has 91 felony indictments against him for trying to subvert an election and steal classified documents. Even if Fani did what is being alleged (which has in no way been proven), the Georgia case will continue. Let's not lose sight of the facts.

They're quick to jump on the "Fani Willis is corrupt" train but want to "wait and see" when it comes to that fat fukk Trump and his cronies. If their logic was even remotely consistent, they'd have already dismissed Trump as a criminal. If you only care about corruption when a Black DA is going up against a powerful White man you're sus. fukk that. Don't give these fools any oxygen.

@Silver Surfer @Ricky Fontaine @Starman

I'm so tired of this silly talking point.

Bruh, I have NEVER in my entire history of thecoli typed a solitary word of support for Donald Trump. Idk if you are being disingenuous or you actually believe that if you don't offer unwavering support to anyone who is opposed to Donald Trump then you are a Trumper, but that is what's called a false dichotomy.

In fact, all cacs are guilty until proven innocent to me. However, I'm sure you don't feel that way.

On top of that, are you even black? What black person wants a crooked cop or DA of ANY color presiding over anywhere they live or work knowing it'll disproportionately negatively affect the black population?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Wade was a judge and had experience in litigation, criminal defense and prosecution. Dude is overly qualified for the role he's playing niow. You're believing MAGA nonsense crap discrediting a black man. Dude has his own law firm and has had many cases.

So you're saying he wasn't rich enough to buy tickets and go on those trips ?

There is also no proof that she's seeing him, and if she's seeing him nothing wrong with it.

His experience was as a municipal judge that dealt with traffic tickets and a law firm that focused on family law and contract disputes.

In other words....little experience prosecuting criminal cases.

This is Fani BIGGEST most profile case that she did 2 years just to investigate

Fani got dikked down and forgot how to move

she employed a special prosecutor based on personal interests instead of having an extensive background on prosecuting criminals!
:russ:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm so tired of this silly talking point.

Bruh, I have NEVER in my entire history of thecoli typed a solitary word of support for Donald Trump. Idk if you are being disingenuous or you actually believe that if you don't offer unwavering support to anyone who is opposed to Donald Trump then you are a Trumper, but that is what's called a false dichotomy.

In fact, all cacs are guilty until proven innocent to me. However, I'm sure you don't feel that way.

On top of that, are you even black? What black person wants a crooked cop or DA of ANY color presiding over anywhere they live or work knowing it'll disproportionately negatively affect the black population?

This whole thing is at the heart of DEI.
A racist would say about professional black people.
Blk Women = hoe, unqualified
Blk Men = Horny, unqualified, crooked

What is surprising, is blk people in this thread who carry those stereotypes as a white racist would.