MAGA is once again attacking Fani Willis alleging she is dating the special prosecutor hired to prosecute Trump co-defendant Michael Roman

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
This whole thing is at the heart of DEI.
A racist would say about professional black people.
Blk Women = hoe, unqualified
Blk Men = Horny, unqualified, crooked

What is surprising, is blk people in this thread who carry those stereotypes as a white racist would.

Idk if she is a hoe or unqualified. Nobody itt as far as I can see has even made that assertion except you.

Please stay on topic.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This whole thing is at the heart of DEI.
A racist would say about professional black people.
Blk Women = hoe, unqualified
Blk Men = Horny, unqualified, crooked

What is surprising, is blk people in this thread who carry those stereotypes as a white racist would.
This nikka called her crooked, with literally no proof of her doing a single thing wrong or illegal. Like literally, all it takes is some words from a pink bytch and these fukk boys will go dikk handle relentlessly. Not noticing that they are the reason why white pieces of garbage can get away with shyt like this.

We got a black man in this thread calling a black woman crooked just because a white man told him so 🤣

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
This nikka called her crooked, with literally no proof of her doing a single thing wrong or illegal. Like literally, all it takes is some words from a pink bytch and these fukk boys will go dikk handle relentlessly. Not noticing that they are the reason why white pieces of garbage can get away with shyt like this.

We got a black man in this thread calling a black woman crooked just because a white man told him so 🤣

Damn internet super thug riding for the District Attorney. Leave that flint water alone playa.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm so tired of this silly talking point.

Bruh, I have NEVER in my entire history of thecoli typed a solitary word of support for Donald Trump.

You're co-signing someone who does, especially when you said he's "the only one in this thread making sense" (he isn't.) That's bad enough.

Trump supporters get no cosigns from me. I don't care if they're just saying the sky is blue. Their whole way of evaluating facts is compromised; they probably think the sky is blue because the CIA made it that way or some bullshĂŻt. :mjlol:

On top of that, are you even black? What black person wants a crooked cop or DA of ANY color presiding over anywhere they live or work knowing it'll disproportionately negatively affect the black population?

I do not believe Fani Willis prosecuting the fake elector scandal will have an adverse effect on Black people. I actually believe the opposite, though not directly.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

I could understand if this was the manager of mcdonalds.
We talking about Blk professionals who were never accused of anything like this before.
All of a sudden they crooks and hoes.

Wow

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Idk if she is a hoe or unqualified. Nobody itt as far as I can see has even made that assertion except you.

Please stay on topic.

You said she was crooked.
My point to you is that, that is what a racist would say that.

Keep in mind. Again, keep in mind.
These past few months, the republicans and racists have used DEI to attack black professionals

I was simply drawing attention to the fact that you going with what might be racist attacks against blk professionals

That is being done for Trump

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
His experience was as a municipal judge that dealt with traffic tickets and a law firm that focused on family law and contract disputes.

In other words....little experience prosecuting criminal cases.

This is Fani BIGGEST most profile case that she did 2 years just to investigate

Fani got dikked down and forgot how to move

she employed a special prosecutor based on personal interests instead of having an extensive background on prosecuting criminals!
:russ:
Wade was a judge and had experience in litigation, criminal defense and prosecution. Dude is overly qualified for the role he's playing niow. You're believing MAGA nonsense crap discrediting a black man. Dude has his own law firm and has had many cases.

So you're saying he wasn't rich enough to buy tickets and go on those trips ?

There is also no proof that she's seeing him, and if she's seeing him nothing wrong with it.

Can we come to a conclusion as to whether this man is qualified or not?

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Can we come to a conclusion as to whether this man is qualified or not?

LOL

He's not exactly some brokie they pulled off the street
Dude was reportedly making bank at a private practice before taking this on with the other staff

She asked 2 attorneys before him to take the case. Each declined due to safety and the high profile risks etc.

If he's underqualified why would it matter to the other side?
Lets be for real

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
LOL

He's not exactly some brokie they pulled off the street
Dude was reportedly making bank at a private practice before taking this on with the other staff

She asked 2 attorneys before him to take the case. Each declined due to safety and the high profile risks etc.

If he's underqualified why would it matter to the other side?
Lets be for real

Now this is why I asked.
I have no idea how much a lawyer with his own practice makes.
I saw I think it was @LeVraiPapi who listed his qualifications from early in the thread.
So I am shocked that folks are still presenting him as some guy with no experience or qualifications.

It is why I likened it to DEI attacks, no matter what, to some folks, blk people do not deserve to be in high positions.

Then even more troubling, is Fani is not given the benefit of the doubt. "Of course she fukking him"
Guess Fani and SexyRedd are the same type of blk women

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Trump got 80 jail time Felony charges from 4 different Federal state cases
But MAGAs wanna talk about 2 lawyers dating on the same side lol

Remember when Hillary's emails were such a big deal till the election was over? After he won, no one cared.
Cant y'all see the same BS play again?

This is what MAGAs sound like right now:

"But the lawyers are dating each other therefore they were fukking so that means tax money was being used for their sexual cruise trysts around the world under our nose as "vacations" pfft which means we're paying for them to have sex on taxpayer dime! so you have to dismiss these unprofessionals from this case. It's clearly a MISTRIAL your HONOR"

tumblr_pwwrkji8mG1vbdh23o4_400.gif

6apic2.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
His experience was as a municipal judge that dealt with traffic tickets and a law firm that focused on family law and contract disputes.

In other words....little experience prosecuting criminal cases.

This is Fani BIGGEST most profile case that she did 2 years just to investigate

Fani got dikked down and forgot how to move

she employed a special prosecutor based on personal interests instead of having an extensive background on prosecuting criminals!
:russ:

Show me proof of what you’re saying. Youre a lazy c00n so do some work for your daddy Trump.