• Cap 🧢

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I am not carribbean. And "more than one third" is still not the majority. So the majority of african americans does not identify as conservative. The article also states that african americans who identify as conservative still support the democratic party, because it is more compassionate towards marginalized groups. So even those Black americans who identify as conservative do not fit what both-siding milic00ns mean, when they claim that the majority of african americans are conservative and dislike gays, womans rights and immigrants.

Damn you nikkas are fukking stupid 😒......I know what the articles says your fukkin idiot.

Yes, I highlighted the part where it said "More than one-third of the black population identifies themselves as conservative, she said. Of that group, however, more than 90 percent support the Democratic Party, considered a more liberal political group."

It's too show you idiots in here that Black American conservatives views are not aligned with a political party. You idiots keep trying to tie in Republicans and Democrats, Black American conservatives views are not aligned with any political party.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn you nikkas are fukking stupid 😒......I know what the articles says your fukkin idiot.

Yes, I highlighted the part where it said "More than one-third of the black population identifies themselves as conservative, she said. Of that group, however, more than 90 percent support the Democratic Party, considered a more liberal political group."

It's too show you idiots in here that Black American conservatives views are not aligned with a political party. You idiots keep trying to tie in Republicans and Democrats, Black American conservatives views are not aligned with any political party.
Yes they are. The article you posted clearly states that 90% of them support the democratic party.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yes it does. That's all it's about. It's not about actual laws or policy, just a fear of homosexuals. In fact you'll have idiots who have been so thoroughly indoctrinated by white supremacist propaganda they believe simply wanting a wife and kids and a house makes you a "conservative." It's like these simple minded conservatives can't even imagine a world where you can support the rights and freedoms of others, and a free society as a whole, even if you don't belong to the people you're fighting for. They have the maturity of children and don't usually see the big picture of government, laws, and society, which leads them to these shallow takes on black voters based on just one issue.

Being a heterosexual male doesn't make you a conservative. Being religious does not make you conservative. In fact if you were TRULY a Christian and you truly believed in Jesus word you'd be closer to a straight up Communist revolutionary than some white American conservative. Y'all believe you're so privy to political propaganda and manipulation yet y'all have been fully indoctrinated into southern strategy rhetoric Republicans been using since the Nixon years. Black people don't support legal or social systems that are based on inhereted social hierarchies, or economic agendas based on preserving existing weatlh among the rich at the expense of middle class income and quality of life.

The sad part is that 99% of the people you see around here talking about how conservative black people are consider reparations, and direct cash payment government policies exclusively for particular minoritiers to be the only golden standard of a political party "gaining black peoples votes." This is completely anti-conservative. I've even seen some fools say this shyt while calling themselves:salute: damn Libertarians. The cowardice is amazing.

Half these barbershop babbling dudes that hate "lgbt agendas" so much and think they are "conservatives" go home and whack right off to lesbian videos on their phone and dreaming of their 2-girl threeway fantasy someday. Activities that can only be facilitated by an acceptance of homosexual existence and behavior. I guess it's okay when it benefits you. Insecure hypocrites who ain't about none of that bootlicking conservative shyt they think they about. Black people are LIBERAL.
Thread. This was perfect:salute:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Black ppl are culturally conservative, but not in that way politically.

For example, black ppl aren't as accepting of the things most liberal ppl are....but we vote for that party bc the past decades that party has shown at least some type diversity and inclusion.

But I don't think most Christian black ppl are in favor of trans stuff, gay stuff, etc.

Just have no option to vote anywhere else

Given all that, repubs are actually pretty stupid. They could win every time, but they let their racism drag them down
This is so stupid
Socially conservative. 100%. Politically conservative, no. Not at all
What is Social conservatism?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
If anything most black people are moderates and/or pragmatic leftists.

We are all for social improvements for nearly everyone and completely support the taxation of the wealthy/corporations. But when it comes to LGBTQ+ rights and gun ownership as a group we tend to be more conservative.

That's basically those are only things I'd say as a voting bloc we're that conservative on.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll talking about LGBTQ stuff when you know damn well every other Choir Director in the Black church isn't from Harlem. :mjlol: And Black Christians largely vote against discrimination laws towards the LGBTQ.

Like I said, Black conservatism operates in a separate bubble from mainstream conservatism lead by White people. Our elders might talk about "the end times" and shyt but they usually have a live and let live mindset when it comes to how people live their own lives. I have a cousin in LA who's definitely not from Harlem but no one in my fam even brings it up and the few who do gossip about it(older women) still show him love when he flies to NY for Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black people don't vote Democrat because we are being tricked into defending our own rights with fearmongering about "racism." We do it because we DO understand policy. We are not a dumb, brainwashed people too stupid to consider the party of choice for white supremacists and corporate billionaires to help us. We dont need the white man to teach us how to vote.

You have the nerve to say this dumb shyt about black voters just as the Trump Supreme Court just abolished affirmative action? Only a racist cac that can't help but see black people as only props and not actual people would see that shyt and still wonder "why won't black people vote Republican. They're brainwashed by the Democrats." The disrespect...

We know government and policy. We are easily the most visible non-whie ethnic group in Congress. On every policy point, including taxes, social programs, government spending, foreign policies, Healthcare, law enforcement, we are ALWAYS to the left. Advocating for change, responsibility, accountability and improvement. At no point in American history have black people politically or socially left their faith, beliefs, and identity in an existing standard of society, certainly one created by white people. Ever.

Please tell me your a cac...

You can’t be serious the democrats only come
to us with republicans are racist vote for us or your rights will be taken away.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ya'll talking about LGBTQ stuff when you know damn well every other Choir Director in the Black church isn't from Harlem. :mjlol: And Black Christians largely vote against discrimination laws towards the LGBTQ.

Like I said, Black conservatism operates in a separate bubble from mainstream conservatism lead by White people. Our elders might talk about "the end times" and shyt but they usually have a live and let live mindset when it comes to how people live their own lives. I have a cousin in LA who's definitely not from Harlem but no one in my fam even brings it up and the few who do gossip about it(older women) still show him love when he flies to NY for Thanksgiving or Christmas.

You are talking liberal stereotypes about the black church.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
You are talking liberal stereotypes about the black church.
No. That's the reality. Maybe "every other" is an exaggeration but a lot of choir directors in the Black church are either Gay or on the DL and people just kind of maintain a "don't ask, don't tell" policy over it.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin

As a Black American you never heard of Rev. James Cleveland: