Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Placed - 2 Team ParlayTo Win $ 370.60
  • P.J. Washington Jr. of the Dallas Mavericks will score over 11.5 pointsLos Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Loss
  • Maxi Kleber of the Dallas Mavericks will score over 3.5 pointsLos Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Win

P.J. Washington Jr. performance tonight

adams-basketball.gif

At least Luka hit points for me.

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
hit adrian kempe goal +170 with 2 minutes to go last night, hit all my props with draisatl too (half paid for the failure on marchessault goal but :manny:)

trying bucks tonight, 30% on the +270 and the rest on the +8

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Again, I ask why I even bother. Had the Knicks ML in a parlay. Up six with 30 seconds left and still fukking lose. :mjlol:

Every fukking time I make a parlay. :mjcry:
Imagine having dookie betts the last leg on your parlay and he hadn't struck out his last 60 times at bat then this nikkas goes 10 innings without a hit and kills your +2000 parlay...yall nikkas don't know pain

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I bet the rockies live +360 down 1. They tied it. But in the ninth they had a chance to score on a throwing error and dumbass Rodgers doesn't go home. Then in the 10th they had a man on 3rd with 1 out and couldn't score him. And of course the marlins get a base hit with 2 outs and 2 strikes in the bot 10th to win it :why:

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money u like anything on tomorrows card? i didnt look much yet but ihor/michele (first names easier to spell) i can definitely see going past the 1.5. ihor is tough and fights slow, and michele only picks it up when he smells blood, but he fights like he prefers to put on a show. +130 so that’s on the table.

i liked ercegs odds the other week and just seen today they went from around +235 to +154. that is a crazy ass move u only see when a couple starters sit. is the cannibal sitting his chin for this one? :mjlol:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money u like anything on tomorrows card? i didnt look much yet but ihor/michele (first names easier to spell) i can definitely see going past the 1.5. ihor is tough and fights slow, and michele only picks it up when he smells blood, but he fights like he prefers to put on a show. +130 so that’s on the table.

i liked ercegs odds the other week and just seen today they went from around +235 to +154. that is a crazy ass move u only see when a couple starters sit. is the cannibal sitting his chin for this one? :mjlol:

Jean Silva by KO or decision (might just take him by KO outright. His opponent didn't look great on the scale either)
Michel pereira by KO
Caio Bolrralho by KO or decision

Those are the 3 main ones I like. Not sire how the main event is gonna go.

In fact just seen the jean silva fight got called off smh so gonna have to replace it with Victor Petrino by KO

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
Jean Silva by KO or decision (might just take him by KO outright. His opponent didn't look great on the scale either)
Michel pereira by KO
Caio Bolrralho by KO or decision

Those are the 3 main ones I like. Not sire how the main event is gonna go.

In fact just seen the jean silva fight got called off smh so gonna have to replace it with Victor Petrino by KO

good picks. smith is done, michel is all but untouchable, and from a betting view...so is paul craig.

erceg only interests me because of that line move. outside of that, pantoja owns too many scalps, shows no weakness, and can win any way. steve was rushed in, and the experience difference is too vast. so why did he not stay +230, that is where this fight belongs. matt schnell has been KO'd like that numerous times, so it aint that. it aint betting action, imo. i think his way to win is to shock pantoja. he will be the cleaner striker, he obviously carries far less damage. think cain vs nogueria way back. nog thought he was in for a wrestling match, but cain knew who he was fighting and had other plans. we'll see.

besides the favorites u mentioned there's a couple other clear ones to me. ruffy, bonfim, maybe barbosa, brito. im gonna make a couple parlays with variations of these. the dogs are weak but the livest ones imo are aldo, karolina, brener.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
good picks. smith is done, michel is all but untouchable, and from a betting view...so is paul craig.

erceg only interests me because of that line move. outside of that, pantoja owns too many scalps, shows no weakness, and can win any way. steve was rushed in, and the experience difference is too vast. so why did he not stay +230, that is where this fight belongs. matt schnell has been KO'd like that numerous times, so it aint that. it aint betting action, imo. i think his way to win is to shock pantoja. he will be the cleaner striker, he obviously carries far less damage. think cain vs nogueria way back. nog thought he was in for a wrestling match, but cain knew who he was fighting and had other plans. we'll see.

besides the favorites u mentioned there's a couple other clear ones to me. ruffy, bonfim, maybe barbosa, brito. im gonna make a couple parlays with variations of these. the dogs are weak but the livest ones imo are aldo, karolina, brener.

Yeah I was gonna say wouldn't suprise me if Karolina wins her fight too. That's a dog I definitely like.

The erceg like is weird you'd think Pantoja would be a bigger favorite, he's also been fast tracked to a title fight. I'm gonna skip that fight for now