Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
besides the favorites u mentioned there's a couple other clear ones to me. ruffy, bonfim, maybe barbosa, brito. im gonna make a couple parlays with variations of these.

cashed 2 parlays with these, 3 more to go.

a borrahlo W for +155, pereira for +249, pereira & petrino for +299

@J Money did u do anything yet/are u gonna? think im gonna take that over 1.5 in the michel fight but definitely not as much as planned because it went from +130 to +105 while the risk remains no different. pretty sure i'll try aldo too.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
cashed 2 parlays with these, 3 more to go.

a borrahlo W for +155, pereira for +249, pereira & petrino for +299

@J Money did u do anything yet/are u gonna? think im gonna take that over 1.5 in the michel fight but definitely not as much as planned because it went from +130 to +105 while the risk remains no different. pretty sure i'll try aldo too.

Yeah got this one parlay going with borralho, pereira and petrino left. All the favorites have won so far so hasn't been much value to bet live

profound

technique
Daps
Yeah got this one parlay going with borralho, pereira and petrino left. All the favorites have won so far so hasn't been much value to bet live

good call on the caio KO

i try not to force the dogs and just try to like what i like and yeah, its a favorite heavy card. but the parlays is turning the dogs to favs.

3 down, 2 to go for me :win:

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
  • Daniel Gafford of the Dallas Mavericks will score over 8.5 points - Won Oklahoma City Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks
  • Derrick Jones Jr. of the Dallas Mavericks will score over 8.5 points - Lost

7 points at halftime and no points in the 2nd half

:beli:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Did two parlays. Didn't put a lot down, but big payouts for these.

Both are for teams to win their series.

Nuggets
Mavs
Pacers

+5780

Nuggets
Mavs
Pacers
Cavs

+123380

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@profound

What you think about this weeks card breh?

I like Buckley but I'm still kinda unsure if he can beat this tall ass Ruziboev dude. I remember he lost against Imavov and this dude is even taller

Think Derrick Lewis gets it done via KO as Naascimento is average

Finally I can fade this Waldo Acosta :ohlawd: :dead: Despaigne by KO

Think Tabitha Ricci gets it done

Looking at the card this is actually a pretty good fight night card

profound

technique
Daps
@profound

What you think about this weeks card breh?

I like Buckley but I'm still kinda unsure if he can beat this tall ass Ruziboev dude. I remember he lost against Imavov and this dude is even taller

Think Derrick Lewis gets it done via KO as Naascimento is average

Finally I can fade this Waldo Acosta :ohlawd: :dead: Despaigne by KO

Think Tabitha Ricci gets it done

Looking at the card this is actually a pretty good fight night card

im just now getting familiar with the card

that uzbek up against buckley is dangerous, has only been KO'd a decade ago when he was 20, already got 2 quick wins, 1 against a really good bruno ferreira.

i liked lewis too but saw he was the favorite, and for some reason his spread line is lined up like he's the dog. i'll have to find a better way to play this fight, if i do.

derrick just had an interview saying he got something special for nasci in the first minute of the fight, like he did that other guy, you know, rapist face. imagine masvidal telling askren ''watch out in the first 5 seconds'', i mean what a dumb move.

im thinking about alonzo menifeld. he is tough, look at that war vs crute, he was finished twice but kept going. and getting a win vs jacoby is a big deal to me. if anything this is a step up for ulberg. if kennedy nzchuku could weather the storm and put hands on ulberg, alonzo most definitely can too.

it might be a good pick for the spread, because i know alonzo can draw it out but likely get screwed on the cards.

i wanna parlay robelis with another strong favorite, maybe sean woodson. no waiting for a payout, they fight back to back.

i dont believe in ricci just yet.

will see what i see at the face offs.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Denver Nuggets @ Minnesota Timberwolves
+129
3 selections8:30pm CT
Nikola Jokic Over 26.5
Nikola Jokic - Alt Points
Nikola Jokic Over 6.5
Nikola Jokic - Alt Assists