Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Had another 5 team mlb parlay. Everybody won or is gonna win except the Phillies who had the longest odds :martin:

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Placed - 2 Team Parlay To Win $ 77.75
    • Obi Toppin of the Indiana Pacers will score over 8.5 points - Won
    • Ben Sheppard of the Indiana Pacers will score over 4.5 points - Won

• Obi Toppin of the Indiana Pacers will score over 1.5 three point field goals - Won.. Book had this at +181

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I tried a Hailmary today. A 14 leg NRFI parlay 1 game was postponed and 10 went under. Dodgers, Pirates, and the rays Sox game all went over. :francis:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
WNBA back :blessed:

caught Liberty ML live when they were down for 2 units at -130

rolling that over to Aces spread, my girls are gonna destroy Mercury

Betting Clark unders was a lock, she not used to the defense being played

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@profound

Are you familiar with Lerone Murphy? I wanted to bet Barbosa as the underdog :patrice:

Apart from that not really interested in the card. Might fade Abus Magomedov

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
This is why I take a lot of team totals. Winning and losing makes no difference. Both the Phillies and Cubs lost, however they went over their team totals (5), (4)

20240516-211159.jpg

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
@profound

Are you familiar with Lerone Murphy? I wanted to bet Barbosa as the underdog :patrice:

Apart from that not really interested in the card. Might fade Abus Magomedov

hell yeah i'm familiar with him, back when i used to bet more on fights, i bet him for his debut vs one of khabib's errand boys. i thought he lost but we escaped with a draw.

i got my chance on his next fight as a dog vs ricardo lamos. since then i usually play him.

just as i warned sodiq yusef took a lot of damage in his fight with barboza, and we saw what happened next, the same applies to barboza here imo. he was finished a few times in that barbaric fight. i didnt think it mattered he won, it wasnt worth the damage and should have been stopped.

for me its murphy or nothing, the odds aint bad either. maybe even the spread, he wont let edson get away if he gets him how sodiq did, and the judges 2/3 of the time make the decision winner cover the spread, if it goes that route.

abus does suck, clearly he's a 1 round fighter. warley i bet comes in motivated. probably a good fight to take live, if alves makes it past the halfway mark.

angela hill might be good for a fade. and maybe vanessa d on the spread, i do not see emily ducote blowing her out. no way.

bellator early tomorrow, im going to look now. but only as a vice, i am seeing every sport so much better than to deal with fights.

profound

technique
Daps
vanessa d on the spread, i do not see emily ducote blowing her out. no way.

+310 dog, +130 on the spread, skipped :why:

but she was +500 in the 1st and i did sprinkle the line at least

edit and she was +500 landing a ton of heavy shots, only reason i went in was because they had done this in another one of her fights. she was +500 to +200 all until the final minute of the fight where she was +100 :mjlol: