Making your own food for lunch to eat at work is honestly the best.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
First off save time at work instead of having to wait for a ubereats or having to go get it.
Saves money(get to spend it on :mjlit: )
Healthier
Just finished this thang :ahh:
I meal prep every Sunday so I can be good for the week. I don’t drink juice at lunch either :ufdup:get fruits in that lunch box
If you are a portable earthquake and you don’t do this already then you already fukking lost leave mcdonalds alone bytch :pacspit:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
You save money but it taste like prison food when you eat at work :sadcam:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You save money but it taste like prison food when you eat at work :sadcam:
:dahell: no it doesn’t I don’t know how you cook but what I do is great I wanna be happy when I eat lunch

Made these with rice djon djon and small green beans used the chicken sauce(added tomato paste) to put on the rice:banderas:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
:dahell: no it doesn’t I don’t know how you cook but what I do is great I wanna be happy when I eat lunch

Made these with rice djon djon and small green beans used the chicken sauce to put on the rice:banderas:

I used to cook curry goat and brown stew chicken for my lunch. Now I just bring in a simple chicken salad because once that other stuff cools down or touches a microwave it's almost inedible:hubie:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
You're on the wrong forum. TheColi is the 6-figure, 6-ft, 6% body fat, 6 chicks on rotation, handsome gang. We don't have these type of problems:wow:
If I was single that would be my social media bio

“6 ft, 6 figures”

Young nikkas got it way too easy