Malice in the palace(netflix) episode 2(boxing)drops 8-17-21

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
As a 30 somn Breh aware of mindulness, breathing techniques, meditation etc, I figured that's what Ron was gonna say and don't think it was a cop out at all.

Back then I woulda said he was choosing his battles. but I was a teenager lol. That nikka was spinning way outta control and fast. Nothing normal or scary bout laying on the table. Fake barking is more scary like

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:laff: Those dudes were like the overpowered character in a video game

Daps
Episode 2? :krs:

Thought it was just one part

Edit: :beli:

And also, It's crazy to me how nobody ever calls out Ben Wallace for all the bullshyt he was doing after fouled him. Dude was just in his feelings because they were losing and not used to losing at the time.

I wouldn't have called him out either though :whoa:

Dude’s brother just passed away. He wasn’t mentally in the right state of mind to work (play professional basketball)

He’s never been that type of guy to react to something like that (dirty or clean foul).

if anything it shows how different the league and players were back then. In 2021, no franchise is letting a starter play that soon after losing a sibling.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dude’s brother just passed away. He wasn’t mentally in the right state of mind to work (play professional basketball)

He’s never been that type of guy to react to something like that (dirty or clean foul).

if anything it shows how different the league and players were back then. In 2021, no franchise is letting a starter play that soon after losing a sibling.
Isiah Thomas did

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Just watched it and it was cool. Didn't show as much as it was hyped up to be. Would've loved to hear more from the players on the floor (especially Pistons players). Ultimately, this incident is still a reminder of how evil these cacs can be. :mjpls:

JO's career was really never the same after that. :francis:
Also, fukk outta here Fraud5. :mjlol: