Malice in the palace(netflix) episode 2(boxing)drops 8-17-21

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This was good but i don't feel the punishment was to much for the players. If anything Ben Wallace should have gotten more games for his actions leading to the brawl. If he goes to the locker room after being ejected more than likely none of the other shyt ever pops off.

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Oh yeah did anybody notice that Ron Artest stopped being crazy when Ben Wallace pushed a hole through his chest? He immediately walked the other way and laid down on the scorers table. He didn’t want none of that smoke wit Ben. He had no problem attacking the little white man though. Smh that was weak af

Last edited:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Detroit pistons franchise should’ve moved after this bullshyt. Fekkit ass Detroit cacs don’t deserve a team….. y’all like to talk about Celtics fans but what Detroit fans did was ridiculously worse. :francis:

the way the media painted these brehs after this was disgusting. :scust: ESPN ain’t shyt.
These same media outlets pretend to be progressive and support Black Lives Matters smh

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Episode 2? :krs:

Thought it was just one part

Edit: :beli:

And also, It's crazy to me how nobody ever calls out Ben Wallace for all the bullshyt he was doing after fouled him. Dude was just in his feelings because they were losing and not used to losing at the time.

I wouldn't have called him out either though :whoa:

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Oh yeah did anybody notice that Ron Artest stopped being crazy when Ben Wallace pushed a hole through his chest? He immediately walked the other way and laid down on the scorers table. He didn’t want none of that smoke wit Ben. He had no problem attacking the little white man though. Smh that was weak af
U know how crazy u got to be to lay anywhere when Ben Wallace want to rip your face apart?

that’s the last thing I want to do

Ron was not scared at all. Dude is mental