Man cries like a BYTCH after being sentenced to 43 years in prison for armed robbery.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Go on...
full
He already got knocked for it in 07 and did his time. Been home a couple years. Ive mentioned this before.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nah, fck all that.

they should have just shot him on the spot or sent him to guantanamo. dude was a community terrorist.

if i recall correctly this fool was doing home invasions and armed robbery. imagine this idiot following your wife and kids home cause they got a nice car.
I ALWAYS view it from this perspective.

I hope that bytch ROTS in prison. Probably won't be able to handle the 43 yrs anyway lol

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn what’s the story behind this? :picard:
Walker a Chicago nikka and loved gambling on the Westside. He had debts to people that dont let you carry debts. He owed my boy a lot of money and was ducking him so he found out where he lived downtown and brought his shorties with him. Just so happened Walker had family in town when they came so they got tied up while they hit his safe, took his cash and jewels. But the youngins were dummies. They got caught, snitched my guy and he took the brunt of it. Was gone for 10yrs

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man
:what:

Let's see if you have that same energy for the person that breaks into your home and holds you and your children at gunpoint.
Robbing millionaires shouldn't even be a crime to be honest. Waste of community resources. Set him free and tell millionaires and their families quit their bloodclot crying.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walker a Chicago nikka and loved gambling on the Westside. He had debts to people that dont let you carry debts. My boy found out where he lived downtown and brought his shorties with him. Just so happened Walker had family in town when they came so they got tied up while they hit his safe, took his cash and jewels. But the youngins were dummies. They got caught, snitched my guy and he took the brunt of it. Was gone for 10yrs

Goddamn. I do remember hearing Walker talk about fukking off his millions in gambling so this make sense. Wild